RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Can't freaking wait! Walt as the head honcho and Jesse finding out what Walt has all done will be fascinating and heart breaking to watch. Two of my favorite characters of all time.

Hell yes. Best show on TV bar none! Dat Season 4 ending! Explosive! :D

The last movie i saw was project x. I thought it would be funny but no it was lame like two or three joke but thats all its not a good movie the plot is just basic a party that ends up in flames causing the neighborhood to burn down.......... whats up with movies to day

Can you say run-on sentence?:)

John Carter from Mars. 7.5/10. I regret not seeing this in the cinema. It deserved to do better at the box office.

7.5 - Madagascar 3. Finally got around to taking the kids to see this. AT first I wasn't sure I was oging to like this as much as the others, but before long it was full swing Madagascar fun. :clap

How the hell can you call yourself "movieguy" when the movie you saw was Project X!? :lol

The really disappointing part is that he's talking about the 1987 movie with Matthew Broderick and a monkey ...

normal.jpg

SnakeDoc

Fright Night 8.5/10

F_____g loved it! Great vampire film. Not au fait with the original but loved this.

House of Fears - 1/10

ha ha ha, house of crap more like it. I thought it was going to be a scary clown killing people...he was in the movie for a good 5 mins...deceiving cover art strikes once again. Yeah the only reason I gave it a 1 was because there was a cool scarecrow killing people and I love scarecrow stuff. Basically a funhouse with each room representing a different fear and a different killer so to speak. Really low budget crap. Nothing really redeeming about it. On the netflix instant...Id advise not to waste your time.

Back