RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Silence of the Lambs - 10/10. Best thriller ever made. Anthony Hopkins is perfect, and very faithful to the book.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - 8/10. Why am I watching a Christmas movie in June? Showed it to a few friends who never seen it before. It's the perfect Christmas movie and perfect family get-together movie.

Brave - 8/10. No, it's not Ratatouille, but it's so far beyond either Cars movie it's not even funny. It's a great film about mother/daughter relationships, something we don't see nearly as much as father/son, it has plenty of their trademark humor, and the voice acting is great. The fact that Madagascar 3 (a truly average movie at best) is at 76% and Brave is at 74% is ridiculous.

Jeff Who Lives at Home - 6/10

Nice lowkey indie flick. No need for repeat viewing but entertaining overall.

Brave 7/10

I really didn't know much about the film other than it's setting and voice cast. I was looking forward to it, and it was good but just not as good as I thought it would be. Like someone mentioned it's far and above Cars, and the material is definitely heavier but laid out much more softly, and it seems to wrap up rather quickly and conveniently. All I can say though is the hair looked amazing as did the bear animation. Since Pixar rewrote their animation software for the first time in in YEAAAARS it was impressive. But I wasn't that impressed with how everyone else looked. Aside form the main cast of characters everyone else looked like your typical humans you see in Pixar films. I also got a little Hercules style vibe from the film which I thought was pretty sweet.

Toy Story 2: 8/10
Been a long time since I watched the entire movie and it was much better than I remembered. It's always been my least liked Toy Story movie, but after seeing it again its really about on par with the others.

The Woman in Black 6/10
Decent ghost movie... many parts were fairly tense and scary feeling. Overall story was nothing new, but still well done. And it was fun to see Daniel Radcliff in something other than Harry Potter.

21 Jump Street 8/10
Wasn't expceting this to be funny, but I thought it was great. I think they could have put together a muich better trailer when it was out at the theatres.

Yes! More love for 21 jump street!

3000 Miles to Graceland - 6.5/10

A fun 90s action flick with some squandered potential and a few really cool scenes. I just love the hinting at Costner as Elvis' son and Kurt Russel is always enjoyable.

Breaking Bad Season 4 10/10 By far the best season so far. I would put it up there with one of my favorite seasons of any show ever.

Breaking Bad Season 4 10/10 By far the best season so far. I would put it up there with one of my favorite seasons of any show ever.

H5w3x.jpg

The Devil's Tomb 2/10 and that's being polite. Cuba actually was the only decent thing in this movie.

The Warrior's Way 7/10. Really enjoyed this one. Mix between a Samurai movie and a western. Kate Bosworth is easy on the eyes and Geoffrey Rush was good in it as well. Danny Huston is the main villain. Very underrated film that slipped through the cracks. It's on Netflix streaming if you get a chance check it out.

Last edited:

21 Jump Street - 8/10
I thought it was great! It had some really awesome and funny stuff! Definitely had a good time watching this! :rock :rock :rock
If they can keep this level of awesomeness I'd say: Bring on a sequel!

Brave - 7/10

First 20 minutes were great, but the film stretched out the mother daughter relationship till it felt repetitive and plain silly. However I laughed a lot and the animation was beautiful

I almost forgot we saw this one...

Ghost Rider 2 - 2/10. The first film is alot like Daredevil - a lot better if you watch the director's cut than the theatrical release. I don't see any chance that will happen this time. What a really awful example of how to do a comic book movie.

Back