RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

No, a cool story is Batman Begins. That's a great, powerful story.

Oh look. Spider-Man. 8/10. You flip flopper you. :lol

Paul - 3/10

What an awful movie, I haven't wanted to stop mid movie and just turn it off so bad in a long time, but I suffered it out to the end. A few funny moments from Bill Hader and one or two funny one liners.

With the amount of comedic talent in this movie theres no excuse for such a poor, underwhelming story. It feels like they made it for kids but then decided it was going to be an adult movie and just went back and added F__k a few times to make it seem that way.

And they could not have forced the evolution VS god debate any harder down people's throats, and I don't even disagree with their theory but damn was it uncomfortable to watch in this kind of format. At one point the Alien literally became Jesus. Worst movie I've seen in a long time and again, with people like Simon, Jason Bateman, Bill Hader, etc involved that is just unacceptable.

Warrior - 8.5/10
An amazing watch! Both Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton were awesome! The fights were great and the whole backstory made them even more powerful! :clap :rock

I like this as well, even saw it in the theatres when I was like 13. It's a pretty good portrayal of Kaufman who was way ahead of the game, both in comedy and wrestling but they focused on the Wrestling a just a tad too long imo. I would have prefered 10 minutes less, the time reallocated to showing time spent with his wife and twoards the end of his life as that portion is incredibly rushed.

I'd have to agree... his Wrestling antics were a big deal at the time, but more time towards the end would have been better and maybe humanized him a bit more.

I guess since Lawler looked so much like he did when he was young they really wanted to milk scenes with him :lol :huh

Paul - 3/10

What an awful movie, I haven't wanted to stop mid movie and just turn it off so bad in a long time, but I suffered it out to the end. A few funny moments from Bill Hader and one or two funny one liners.

With the amount of comedic talent in this movie theres no excuse for such a poor, underwhelming story. It feels like they made it for kids but then decided it was going to be an adult movie and just went back and added F__k a few times to make it seem that way.

And they could not have forced the evolution VS god debate any harder down people's throats, and I don't even disagree with their theory but damn was it uncomfortable to watch in this kind of format. At one point the Alien literally became Jesus. Worst movie I've seen in a long time and again, with people like Simon, Jason Bateman, Bill Hader, etc involved that is just unacceptable.

:exactly::goodpost:

I couldn't believe how poor it was and not funny!

I love Paul! It has so many nods and inside jokes about pop culture and sci-fi.

I do know some people who can't stand it though.

I love Paul! It has so many nods and inside jokes about pop culture and sci-fi.

I do know some people who can't stand it though.

I liked the movie. And especially when they made fun out of religion. :monkey3

Back