RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Avengers: 7.5/10 Enjoyable, but nothing out of this world.

He's a blind monkey. Any monkey with good vision could see there was a "-" symbol in there. THAT'S IT! Lets sell him for 5 dollars on Kijiji!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff4S7-r3R2Y[/ame]

Redline 8/10 One of the most intense animes I have seen in a long time.

He rated it Negative 1,000/10

He's a blind monkey. Any monkey with good vision could see there was a "-" symbol in there. THAT'S IT! Lets sell him for 5 dollars on Kijiji!

Movie Title- (indicating towards his score) 1000/10.

Maybe he should handle his wording and punctuation of sentences a bit better next time. :lol

Anyhoo.

The Raven: 7/10 Beginning was slow, the last half picked up speed rather quick. Fun mystery to solve the way through. I think I would have liked it a bit better if someone else was casted as Poe, though.

AdULTHOOD - 6/10, Not a big film and had some enjoyable scenes but I definitely prefer the first one

A Dangerous Method: 8/10

Pure quality. Cronenberg has really become one of the best filmmakers around. Unfortunately, not much in the way of stomach-churning gore in this one, though :(

Captain America: The First Avenger - 7/10

Thought I'd give this one a second viewing. I didn't fall asleep this time. It certainly seemed better, I rather liked all the wartime stuff.

Moneyball: 7/10
Pretty good. I know nothing of baseball, and I found a few scenes indecipherable in what they were talking about. But overall I liked the tone of the movie and still found it compelling. I loved the music, too. It set a great mood to the movie.

Tucker and Dale Vs Evil: 7/10
Not what I expected at all... I for some reason thought this was an Evil Dead type flick, but was pleasantly surprised by fun twist on the pscyhotic hillbilly's killing teens genre. A bit draggy in some parts, but overall quite fun.

Good Old Fashioned Orgy: 5/10
Fairly decent comedy and it did a pretty good job of capturing the awkardness of having an orgy with friends. Some pretty funny parts, but also some really slow ones and poor timing.

The wife drug me into the 5 Year Engagement on Saturday. It had some funny parts, but overall I really didn't enjoy the movie. Maybe I'm just getting tired of Jason Segel. I'm getting sick of him like I did Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill.

The Shrine-3.0-5.0
Pontypool-3.5-5.0
The Game-4.5-5.0

The Shrine was a pretty decent horror flick. Pretty freaky twist at the end.

Pontypool is one of the coolest zombie flicks i've seen in a while. It was pretty hilarious as well.

The Game is just an amazing film. Loved every bit of it.

Back