RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Lockout : 8/10

great action flick with decent acting

33moshf.jpg

Alien Vs Predator: Requiem - 3/10

It's like three films smushed together...

1. Woman comes home from the army and tries to rconnect with her daughter

2. Teen romance drama

3. Predator hunts Aliens

What the hell were they smoking when they came up with that, the Wolf Predator is awesome, but you can hardly see what he's doing most of the time and then it flips over to those other stories and you have to sit there bored out of your mind til the Predator/Alien parts start again, and even then things are so dark you can't tell which is which.

What the ^^^ guy said! He means it's 8 zombies out of 10 unicorns!

This Means War is a very fun cute movie. 6.78 stars out of 10 Unicorns.

School of Rock 7/10

Funny film. Love the Tenacious D side of Jack in this :rotfl

The Mimic Directors cut.

7/10

Always been a somewhat average movie but the directors cut makes it a better movie for sure. It's such a shame to listen to Del Toro talk of what he wanted this movie to be and wasn't allowed to go ahead with. The way he was describing it sounded fantastic.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol 8.5/10

The extra 5 points it used to have was for the IMAX. Which, I cannot have any more. :(

Army of Darkness 9/10 You can all suck my boomstick. This movie is hilariously entertaining. Has been since I was a wee lad.

Also watched some of The Rock. Watched Ed Harris get pissed. Bay telling him to "Suck it up" and him replying "You ____ing ____!"

It was both hilarious. But awkward. Ed Harris can method act like a champ. Underrated actor.

Jonah Hex 2/10
I thought it sucked big time.

Just watchd it for the first time... 6,5/10

Awesome actors in awesome story with a good directing.
It's just too short, cheap and clean. "R" and more badass director was the only things it needed... Oh well.
Soundtrack was FAN FREAKING TASTIC!

Also watched some of The Rock. Watched Ed Harris get pissed. Bay telling him to "Suck it up" and him replying "You ____ing ____!"

It was both hilarious. But awkward. Ed Harris can method act like a champ. Underrated actor.

Underrated? Really? Never got that vibe. Pollock is one of my fave films.

PLUS he was in Creepshow, and was hilarious in that.

Sleeping Beauty - 2/10

Even a naked emily browning couldn't make this movie remotely watchable

Not only is that movie awful, I will never be able to take her seriously as an actress ever after watching that scene with her and the naked bald guy. Just ew.

Back