RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Treasure Island - 6/10 Heres a movie that could probably benefit from an update(sans-muppets), although it's all the practical effects and sets that allow it to still be interesting today.

Wild Things - 7/10

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest - 10/10

Terminator (1984) 8/10

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind 6/10. Little boring and confusing but once they reveal everything I wanted more than a meh ending.

True Grit (2010) 8/10

Solid casting throughout, beautifully filmed and Jeff Bridges is masterful as usual.

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol - 9/10

Tron: Legacy - 10/10

The Social Network - 10/10

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo: 7.5/10

Really liked this one. Was a bit tedious at times though. Especially the last 15 minutes or so.

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol - 9/10

Tron: Legacy - 10/10

The Social Network - 10/10

I just watched MI4 GP, 9/10??

I gave it a 5 at best, not much cool action, not twists, just blahzay

The Cabin in the Woods 7.5/10

I don't really care for horror films much less go see them but this piqued my interest enough to go. And I ended up really liking it. I wonder if at some point they thought they could keep it open for more ritualistic scenarios but instead decided to keep it self contained as we all know from the ending. Overall I enjoyed it very much. Loved the typical dialogue written that you would get in such movies plus the flair that Whedon likes to add in all his works.

I went with some horror fanatics and they weren't as crazy about it as I was. I guess I'm more sci-fi inclined than they were. I was also hoping it had something to do with Cthulhu.

I just watched MI4 GP, 9/10??

I gave it a 5 at best, not much cool action, not twists, just blahzay

9 out of 10 still for me. The action was mazing. Especially due to the fact that most of it was real, and not blue screened CGI.

That whole building scene? Real. Minus wires and what not.

Same with the car garage scene. That was a real set.

That made it incredibly impressive to watch. Good score, good acting, great characters. Made it a really fun movie.

And there was a twist. The twist was, it wasn't "Ethan Hunt: The Movie". :lol There was actual team work going on. :D

Iron Man - 10/10

The Incredible Hulk - 7.5/10

Iron Man 2 - 9/10

Thor - 9/10

Captain America: The First Avenger - 9/10

Back