RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

300 - 9/10 still one of my favorite movies of all time

Clash of the Titans (new version) 6/10 Too bad directors today can't seem to realize how important atmosphere and tension are to a film. Neat effects alone don't make a film any good.

Love and Other Drugs 4 out of 10.

The film just didn't work. The mix of comedy and the feeling something terrible was about to happen made for a very strange film.

Winter's Bone:8/10-A well deserved oscar nomination,definitely one of last year's best movies.The suspense was great.

The Man from nowhere:8/10
Forgetting Sarah Marshall:6/10

Last edited:

David Cronenbergs The Fly - 8/10

I forgot how awesome this movie was. Only reason I gave it an 8 was for some outdated effects but even so they still hold up. This movie kicks so much ass. The creature effects are just wow!!! The whole metamorphisis is just awesome some gnarly.

Day Dream Nation - 8/10

Story about a city girl who moves to a small town and gets involved with a highschool teacher and well drama ensues. Basically a dark romantic comedy so to speak. I thought it was pretty good, definetly kept me focused plus i like Kat Dennings :D

Transformers 3 IMAX 3D 7/10
The story was meh. But it's pretty hard to make a great story with alien robots transforming and somehow blend that in with humans. The visuals for this film were STUNNING to say the least. Optimus is the man and will always be the man.

Transformers 3 3D 8/10
It was best one movie of this series.It got great action scenes, lots of explosions but there was too many boring moments.

transformers 3 7/10

LeButts ruins all of them for me. Great robot effects and robot battles.

Stargate - 7.5/10

Pee-Wee Herman Live on Broadway (on HBOGO) - 10/10

Back