RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon in 3D (9/10)

I have to say this is the best of the trilogy. The first 30 minutes was a little long but the movie picks up very quickly. It did however have a funny scene with that Asian guy from Hangover.

Before watching this movie I was disappointed Megan Fox was not in the final chapter. However after watching it, Rosie Huntington held her own and wow does she look great especially when she gets introduce in the opening sequence. I did not miss Megan Fox at all after watching Rose H. The last hour of the final battle scene was absolutely jaw dropping. Probably the best ever CGI movie I have ever seen especially when it's in 3-D. The cinematics & visual alone easily beats out James Camerons Avatar or LOTR series. There was a scene at the very end that made me almost shed a tear on Bumblebee. Luckily that didn't happen :)

This movie pays a lot of homage to other movies like Dune, Independence Day, Titanic, 2012 and even Star Trek. Great choice on having Leonard Limoy play the part of Sentinel Prime. Even though Michael Bay is not well liked this has to be one of the best movie he has ever made. He sure knows how to do the slow motion 360 pan angles. Love it!

The visual alone is worth the $13. Can I say this will be the biggest box office hit for this summer? I alone will probably watch it again and will definitely buy it on Blu-Ray 3D when it comes out.

I doubt this will be the last Transformers movie made and I look forward to seeing the next installment of this franchise. :)

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

Lord of the Rings EE Trilogy at the theater 10/10

You just can't get any better than that! :rock

Transformers 3 - 3/10

This movie was terrible. Though there were quite a few funny one-liners, the overall story is awful. Everything looks good and I'm glad I saw it, but it really was just awful. Still light years better than Green Lantern.

I can't agree with you there - those old cartoons are awful. Nostalgia fuels their continued success, and had you been an adult when you first saw them, you might have a different feeling about it. The 8 and 9 year olds that watch Cars 2 may feel, as adults, that it was one of Pixar's best.
It is nostalgia, but a nostalgia rooted in heart that goes far beyond what was narrowly required by the toy companies. Even if the stories are cheesy and simplistic, the relationships between the characters, the conflicts, and the voice acting were all very solid for what they are. Having re-watched them recently, I can still see that stuff coming through (admittedly, in some episodes more than others). Yes, some who first saw them as an adult might feel differently, but too often I think that's because some are too quick to dismiss things out of hand as they've become too jaded and "sophisticated." Just because a cartoon isn't Toy Story or Snow White doesn't mean it doesn't have heart or depth. The relationship between Optimus and his team, the conflict between Cobra Commander and Destro, etc.--these are things that resonate and have propelled the series' on. There is still real tension, threat, and thoughtfulness in episodes of GI Joe like "Worlds Without End."

In other words, I personally think the writers and voice actors took their work seriously, and churned out products that were more than what they had to be. I get the impression that Cars 2 is a horse of a different color.

Sucker Punch ---> 6 out of 10

I actually enjoyed this a lot. :rock Loved the style.

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon: 10/10
Loved it! Freaking awesome!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock
This definitely is what a Transformers film should be! So much fun and action! Definitely an awesome summer blockbuster, and the 3D was insane! Definitely on par with Avatar, perhaps even slightly better! :woo

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon: 5/10 i guess. Maybe 4.

It's slightly better then ROTF but that's not saying a lot.

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon: 5/10 i guess. Maybe 4.

It's slightly better then ROTF but that's not saying a lot.

Thought it was worse actually, Im giving it a 3/10 and thats only cuz the 3D was done very well

Sucker Punch- 7/10

Not the greatest film in the world, but the effects were pretty nice and it had a decent plot.

Transformers 3: 8/10
Sucker Punch Extended Cut: 9/10

Back