RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Fly II - 7/10

Not as good as the first one, but I thought the concept and idea for this one was good also. I also like that they made the "creature" more well creature than rather a bubbling blob of fly/man flesh. I still love the creature in the first one even if he was a giant mound of fly/man flesh.

The Kings Speech: 10/10
Very deserving of all the awards and accolades... never though a movie about speech therapy could be so good :lol

Bunny and the Bull 9/10
Excellent film, very off-beat and visually interesting movie. But also at the core its a very good story. From the same people who did Mighty Boosh so one I'd highly recommend.

So much hate for Transformers. I am surprised.

I guess Academy award winning work was expected from a story about robots made from a Cartoon of the 80's about robots produced by a toy company !

Well guess what, it's ain't so easy. Its a kids subject (remember we were kids when we fell for these things). It has its appeal.

And I let it appeal to me.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

Guess what... I watched Black Swan and Kings Speech.

I had more fun with my summer popcorn movies.

Transformers
Green Lantern
Thor

I had fun. And remember that's why movies were made.

The King's Speech was surprisingly good if you can handle "talking" movies. i generally try to make guns and explosions a policy when i watch movies but my wife got me on this one... 8.5/10

Reservation Road -- 5/10. Reasonably well-acted for a chick flick. Kid dies in a hit-and-run. Everybody's sad. Hitter-and-runner feels guilty. Dead kids' mom cries a lot, dad gets mad and does internet searches. Girls in the audience cry. Blah, blah.

Batman Under the Red Hood -- 8/10. Actually, pretty good for a cartoon.

SnakeDoc

Reservation Road -- 5/10. Reasonably well-acted for a chick flick. Kid dies in a hit-and-run. Everybody's sad. Hitter-and-runner feels guilty. Dead kids' mom cries a lot, dad gets mad and does internet searches. Girls in the audience cry. Blah, blah.

For a minute, I thought you had your movie titles mixed up, but then I realized I was confusing Reservation Road with Revolutionary Road. :lol

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: 8/10 Say what you want about the story and acting, but this film is damn entertaining! :rock :rock :rock

Sucker Punch: Theatrical version. 7 / 10. Need to watch the Extended Cut when I have a chance.

The American: 7 / 10.

Hall Pass. Absolute rubbish of course but 2 scenes which made me cry with laughter. And for that reason it deserves a 7/10.

I watched Apocalypse Now for the millionth time last night. Can't get enough of it.
I bought Shawshank Redemption and King's Speech this weekend. Can't decide which one to watch tonight as I haven't seen either. I'll probably go with the first though, as I feel kind of uneducated not having watched it yet.

Never seen King's Speech but I can definitely recommend Shawshank. You'll enjoy that flick right there.

Back