RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I bought Shawshank Redemption and King's Speech this weekend. Can't decide which one to watch tonight as I haven't seen either. I'll probably go with the first though, as I feel kind of uneducated not having watched it yet.

The Shawshank Redemption is the BEST film ever made. That is your answer.

The Shawshank Redemption is the BEST film ever made.

The Prison Captain is a real psycho too.

kurganhadley.jpg

kurganconnorkillani.gif

:lol :lol
kurganiconmodernani.gif
:rock :rock

And you won't go wrong with with Shawshank or Kings Speech... but I would give the nod to Shawshank first.

Never seen King's Speech but I can definitely recommend Shawshank. You'll enjoy that flick right there.
Thanks for the suggestion!

The Shawshank Redemption is the BEST film ever made. That is your answer.
Yeah, I heard that numerous times. And it's at the top of IMDB's top 250 list since day 1, so I think it must be true. Thanks for the feedback!

Shawshank redemption it is then!
brb movie

Transformers 3 - 8/10

I really enjoyed it, I mean sure it wasnt an oscar award winning movie, but damn it was awesome in my opinion.

Pepper Steiger from Neighbours. She is blinding. She gets her baps out too which is a nice bonus. Heck its been boosted from a 7 to a 10.

The Godfather Trilogy.I feel kinda ashamed for saying this,but this is the first time ive ever seen them.

1-10/10
2-9/10
3-6,5/10

The first one is a clear favourite of the 3 but the second one is not far behind.

Last edited:

True Grit (2010): 7/10

Finally saw the movie and enjoyed it, but I was mostly underwhelmed by it. Maybe my expectations were so high but the film didn't really resonate with me. But the performances are great! I particularly loved the dialogue.

Back