RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

^ so it was a bukakke....

Inglorious Basterds- 10/10. I love this movie so much.

Or to put it another way:

"Sometimes a movie fails and succeeds at the same time. Because by any real-world standard, this is a stupid piece of junk. But it's very good at being a stupid piece of junk..."

https://www.movies.com/movie-reviews/ghost-rider-review/dave-white/m59752

Pretty much the only way to look at it in a positive light imo.

No. I enjoyed the film and thought it was great. Why other people don't is beyond me.

If it's because it wasn't entirely true to the source material....the movie's story was much better.

I thought Ghost Rider was a good not great film. The Baddies sucked,(except Fonda) otherwise i enjoyed it.

I thought Ghost Rider was a good not great film. The Baddies sucked,(except Fonda) otherwise i enjoyed it.

It thought it was pretty great. I liked the baddies, too. They weren't the best villains ever, but they served their purpose, and yes, Fonda was great.

I also loved the western aspect, and the Old Ghost Rider.

"Let me have one last ride..."

____ YEAH! Oh it's ON...IT'S ____ING ON. Old Ghost Rider, and New Ghost Rider! The greatest duo!

"Welp, that's it. See ya later."

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Prince of Persia - 7/10.

Effects were good, acting was good, pretty much all was in order...for some reason I just didn't really care about this film. I'm giving it a 7 as I'm sure others will have enjoyed it more than me and I can't really say anything was wrong with it.

Don't mind CelticP, remember.. he liked that piece of crap Predators. :lol

Well I loved that movie too........

even MY MOM kinda liked it, but she told me never to make her go to another movie like that again... :lol

And yeah, I still go to the movies with my mom occasionally. :eek:

^ that's about right. I need to see it again. I really dug it...but the more I thought about it, the more I began to dislike it.

The effects were beyond terrible, and the lack of practical gore really annoyed me.

Back