RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inception - 10/10

After having a night to digest and think about the film, it was amazing. I must see this again.

Zodiac 5/10

Well acted and nicely shot however i cant help but ask myself what the point of this movie was!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just came back from watching Inception. Tried really hard to think of a reason to give it less than 10, and I honestly can't. A well deserved 10/10.

Zodiac 5/10

Well acted and nicely shot however i cant help but ask myself what the point of this movie was!

Spoiler Spoiler:

you are aware the real Zodiac killer has never been found right?

I ____ing LOVED Zodiac. The basement scene was so ____ing intense. It was insane.

Inception 7/10

Good movie.. but not worth owning.

Last edited:

you are aware the real Zodiac killer has never been found right?

I am now :lol

I wasn't born when this happened so i wasn't aware of this at all

I find the film pointless to be honest, it defies the rules of a good film, a good start a good middle and a good end

Zodiac 5/10

Spoiler Spoiler:

I watched the film a couple of days ago and I really enjoy it. I think the whole detective and investigation part is great. And there are definitely some very exciting scenes in there.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Departed: 9/10

I watched the film a couple of days ago and I really enjoy it. I think the whole detective and investigation part is great. And there are definitely some very exciting scenes in there.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What would you rate it dude, i am probably being harsh on it to be honest

Spoiler Spoiler:

What would you rate it dude, i am probably being harsh on it to be honest

Spoiler Spoiler:

I rated it a 9.5/10

It's a film that I don't watch often, and since there's a lot happening in those 2,5 hours, it's like there always something "new" about it.
I like the characters, acting and just the suspense of the film. Especially lateron in the film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Predator 9.5/10 -- haven't seen this in about 10 years. Forgot how good it was.

King Kong 8.5/10 -- well done. Could've been 20-minutes shorter (maybe cut the gigantic bug scene).

SnakeDoc

Back