RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - 4/10

I'm a fan of all of Smith's Jersy movies (Clerks, Dogma, Mallrats, Chasing Amy), but I didn't find this movie particularly funny at all. Smith seemed to give up his trademark dialogue for fart and sex jokes. Some of the cameos were good, especially Mark Hamill.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6gu7jsgjUM0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6gu7jsgjUM0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

F'n awesome :rock

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6gu7jsgjUM0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6gu7jsgjUM0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

delightful

(500) Days of Summer: 8/10

I watched this not too long ago. It was pretty good.

United States of Tara S2 9/10

Loving this show but now the long wait for season 3 to start. :(

Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo

7/10... really good with some disturbing moments. I think the movie could have been a little shorter and it had a couple unnecessary side plots. It will be interesting to see how different the American version w/Daniel Craig will be.

Raging Bull: 7/10 It was the first time I saw this film. I expected more of it. I can see why this film is called a masterpiece by some, but I wouldn't call it that. It's a character film, but I just didn't like the main character. He was unpleasant and I couldn't find much sympathy for him, which made the whole film a bit unpleasant. It definitely was a great performance from Robert DeNiro though!

Hahah! It sucks...but in its defense, it was shot very well, however the directors decided they wanted a different color tone...and so the film became so dark you cant see ^^^^.

You're a ____ing moron. Go ____ yourself past self. :mad:

Reviews could be included....if ya want.

The Mummy III

I liked it. Hell no not better then Kingdom, but it did have one cool thing that KOTCS forgot.....awesome villian deaths. Beheadings, face meltings ect....very fun. Decent effects, some were good, the Yeti's were horrible. Jet was cool in the very few scenes he was in, Fraser was....poor, I thought. He just wasnt as good as he was in the last flicks. Mario was a good Evy...but eh.....Rachel will ALWAYS be Evy.

The end battle thing was eh...ho hum. Was cool, but ended too quickly. Returns had a better 3rd act.

Oh and I feel bad for China....if the fight between Jet and Michelle was the "fight the whole asia is waiting for!" well.....yeah. Not that awesome.

7/10. Super fun movie, a great time. But its stupid....so, if you want something like TDK...look elsewhere. If you want to kill a few hours while watching fun action, this is your movie.

You're a ____ing retard. Thank christ you've grown up. Stupid idiot. :mad::lecture

Breaking Bad season 1: 10/10
Interesting to go back and see how far the characters of Walter and Jessie have come along. This is seriously one of the best shows I've ever seen, and LOVE the episodes dealing with getting rid of the body!
"Why did you tell your wife I sold you pot?"
"I thought it favorable to 'We cook Chrystal Meth and killed someone' "

Back