RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Well in a world like that it was acceptable to speak freely and blurt out the truth. Everyone did it. So it was normal. Regardless.. I still would give that movie a 5/10. :lol

I missed the part about it being acceptable to blurt out the truth. So people not only couldn't lie, they could be completely insensitive too. Anyway, I think I'll change my score to a 5/10 too. :lol

Blurt :lol

Bram Stoker's Dracula: 8.5/10 An excellent film! Gary Oldman is amazing as Dracula and Anthony Hopkins is awesome as Van Helsing! Love the weird and creepy vibe of this film!!! :rock :rock :rock

The Book of Eli - 8/10 At first I thought it was so so. But the ending made it a really good movie. A must see.

The Village: 8/10 One of my favorite Shyamalan films. I know this one gets a lot of hate, but I think the whole idea is great and I just love the setting! :rock :rock :rock
The score is very good as well!

Princess and the Frog :6/10

Beautiful...but not memorable.

I agree... not a instant classic for me... made me want to watch Cars or something. I felt it was like Meet the Robinsons.

(500) Days of Summer: 8/10

I prefer Autumn. ;)

Green Street Hooligans - 7/10

GREAT FLICK !!!! Trying to try the short printed HD-DVD version. :gah:

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief - 7/10 Entertaining but nothing spectacular.

I agree. but actually more fun to me than the Titans remake.

From Paris With Love 8/10

Really really enjoyed this, was not sure what to expect when i put this on and i was pleasantly suprised :)

Really loved Wax in this, great character he :rock2 hard!!!

Not understanding why this got such poor reviews to be honest

Looking forward to a sequel :pray:

Last edited:

Hellraiser 7/10

Good atmosphere, great monsters, and some truly freaky moments. But on the whole, it isn't all that great a movie IMO.

Ninja Assassin: It is what it is...and what it is is a bloody good time (pun intended). 8 / 10.

To exit this thread please locate the doors to your right and left.:pfft:

:lol I take it you liked it? I dunno man, I found it to be both weak and at times goofy. I suppose it was mean't to be that somewhat but there were almost no moments that affected me to want more. Not a bad movie at all, just nothing worth commending over. What did you rate it?

The Village: 8/10 One of my favorite Shyamalan films. I know this one gets a lot of hate, but I think the whole idea is great and I just love the setting! :rock :rock :rock
The score is very good as well!

If it didn't have the "see it from a mile away" surprise twist, I would have loved this movie. Instead it ruined it for me.

Inception: 8/10
Don't feel like it was the second coming, but it was a very well done and engrossing film. And one I'll probably rate higher with another viewing.

C.H.U.D.: 7/10
Fun f'n movie... certainly not high art, but an enjoyable classic.

:lol I take it you liked it? I dunno man, I found it to be both weak and at times goofy. I suppose it was mean't to be that somewhat but there were almost no moments that affected me to want more. Not a bad movie at all, just nothing worth commending over. What did you rate it?

I don't remember my rating. I'd give it an 8.5-9 though. It was in my top 5 films of last year. I can understand why some wouldn't like it though.

If it didn't have the "see it from a mile away" surprise twist, I would have loved this movie. Instead it ruined it for me.

I read the script a year before the film was released and new exactly how it played out. I actually think that's why I enjoy it so much. It's a wonderful love story.

Paranormal Activity: 8/10,don't watch this movie alone,creepy as hell.

Back