RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The House Of The Devil 9/10 I love love love this film. The director perfectly captured the look and feel of low budget 80's horror in this modern day horror film. It relies on suspense rather than gore, like it used to be. Awesome horror film. I'll be watching this again around halloween.

Repo Men- 8/10. Great movie. Great cast. Great ____ing violent acting....and a crazy ending. ____ yeah.

Black Hawk Down 9/10 love this movie. Came on Starz tonight so I watched the whole dang thang. Prob only seen this movie 10 times.

Hot Tub Time Machine - finally got around to seeing this over the weekend. 7/10. Funnier than I expected, based on reviews, with some decent laugh out loud moments.

Boondock Saints 2 4 out of 10

What a shame! I LOVED the first movie. Have watched it several times. This one just seemed, well, needless. The qualities that made the first one good were missed in this one. The first one was funny without them seeming to try to be funny. This one felt VERY campy. I think they were trying to hard. I don't know, I'm bummed about this one.

Clash of the Titans (REMAKE) 6 out of 10

No it doesn't compare to the original. But I still enjoyed it. I like that they didnt' follow the story 100% and made it a bit different. The effects were wonderful as well.

Taken 10/10

I cant get bored of this movie, Neeson is so kick ass and i just love the story and how intense the final 20 mins are

Taken 10/10

I cant get bored of this movie, Neeson is so kick ass and i just love the story and how intense the final 20 mins are

Is a pretty good film! When he is on the phone to the fella... just makes me think "Where does he learn these wonderful 'skills'?" :lol

Is a pretty good film! When he is on the phone to the fella... just makes me think "Where does he learn these wonderful 'skills'?" :lol

:rock2:rock2:rock2

''I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you''

:rock2:rock2:rock2

''I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you''

And then the guy wishes him "Good Luck"... IDIOT:slap

This guy doesn't need any luck!:lol

Last edited:

The Invention of Lying - 6/10

I'm a big Ricky Gervais fan, but this fell flat for me. I liked the premise for the most part, I just don't get how being unable to tell a lie is the same thing as saying whatever is on your mind with no filter. Just because you can't lie doesn't mean you constantly blurt out the truth. Maybe I missed something. :dunno

I love a good downer every once in a while...but I saw it coming from the moment they mentioned it. :lol

I just don't get how being unable to tell a lie is the same thing as saying whatever is on your mind with no filter. Just because you can't lie doesn't mean you constantly blurt out the truth. Maybe I missed something. :dunno

Well in that world it was acceptable to speak freely and blurt out the truth. Everyone did it. So it was normal. They had no concept of lying or deceit. They were basically like children in that sense. Little Kids do the same stuff. They have no problem talking about things most adults would find embarrassing.

Regardless.. I still would give that movie a 5/10. :lol

Back