RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 10/10 - This is why they build movie theatres. And now I've finally seen all 3 on the big screen. Thats right, all 3 Indiana Jones that were ever made... :wink1:

The Dukes Of Hazzard: The Beginning: 3.5/10 Really crappy movie... it's like they took one of those crappy American Pie sequals (I'm talking about the ones that came after American Wedding) and mixed them with the Dukes of Hazzard... :ohbfrank:

Once Upon A Time In The West: 9.5/10 Now this is a real film! Great story and acting and just an awesome watch right to the end! :rock :rock :rock

Prince of Persia 7/10

I was pleased with how this turned out. I think it's the best video game to film adaptation yet. I think Gyllenhaal did a fine job as the prince. He portrayed the prince quite well. He carried the film better then I had expected. Ben Kingsley did fantastic in his role. Was a good villain, I think. Gemma Arterton, she's one of the sexiest woman out there. What more need I say? Prince of Persia was fun, and entertaining. For me, it delivered.

Also, watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief today. It was better that I thought it'd be. Good family movie 8/10.

Prince of Persia--6/10
Iron Man 2--9/10
The Losers--7/10
La Horde--8/10
Rec 2--10/10
Evangelion 2.22--10/10
Mic Macs--9/10
Kick Ass--10/10

Decent movie. But I think it was so popular because it was so pretty. But the characters, with the exception of Neytiri, really didn't impress me at all. And the character of Jake left me kind of cold - there wasn't enough exploration of him as he was before to really feel anything when he makes his choice in the movie.

This is Dances with Wolves, Fern Gully and Pocahontas rolled into one movie - with very pretty colors to entice you into Pandora.

I think that was Predator
10/10
-Good use of effects, not overdone.
-Acting was good, I have a soft spot for Arnie. Bill Duke was really good as Mac, Jesse Ventura was awesome as Blaine (this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus LOL) and Sonny Landham was great as the deep voiced Billy :p. and Kevin Peter Hall was and will always be THE Predator
-The plot was simple, yet so awesome
-FUN AS HELL
-Suspenseful!
so thats why its a 10/10 for me!

Robocop 2 - 7/10

Not even on the same level as the first one but just a fun flick. The OCP board still have some great moments, particularly the old man. The media is also hilariously portrayed, they are being slaughtered by Cain and still running twoard him as the first chance they get so as not to miss the story. Also gotta give props to the stuntmen, particularly the guy in the bar who doesn't get out of the way of the truck in time. :lol You can see his face as he realises he's not getting out of the way and he gets nailed and dragged.

The Quick And The Dead: 7/10 Entertaining Western with amusing parts from Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio.

^ My favorite all time western. Only because Sam Raimi made it. Not a western fan otherwise.

Taken 9/10

Should have been titled 'Liam Neesan Kicks Ass For 2 Hours', because that's what it is. If Queer Gon Jin was anything like this character, The Phantom Menace would have been so much less embarassing. ____ midichlorians.

The Road (blu)- 8.5/10

getting my t800 arnie this week so i watched T2 skynet edition(blu) 9.5/10

Predator 10/10

Cant wait till Wednesday to actually get my first pred 1/6 figure :)

Back