RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

No, I still haven't seen Tombstone, but I heard very good things about it. I've never been much of a western fan up until about a year ago when I first saw Dances With Wolves, The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford and 3:10 To Yuma, so I got some catching up to do.

i like jesse james, that's a great movie too. out of all the modern ones (after 1990), i think tombstone is my favourite. unforgiven and 3:10 to yuma are close second.

i like jesse james, that's a great movie too. out of all the modern ones (after 1990), i think tombstone is my favourite. unforgiven and 3:10 to yuma are close second.

Oh yes, I've seen Unforgiven too! That is a great movie as well! :rock :rock :rock

Wes Craven's New Nightmare- 8.5/10 Best Nightmare movie next to the first. Brilliant.

I totally love it. Freddy was back to that perfect balance between Evil and Funny. I dig his design, and I love the story. It's very original imo. Way more original then "Freddy wants to kill so and so so he can do so and so and then so and so" stuff which sequels made him do.

Maybe it's just me. But it just feels way more like a classy horror film then other things. Plus, it deals with some very disturbing issues, with the child stuff.

I'll have to check it out then ................ I remember when I was younger seeing "Freddy's Dead" in theatres. Sucked.

The Road 8.5/10 This was an excellent, realistic and deep film. This is exactly what would come of the world if the same scenario happened today.

It will repeat again, because A Pedo on Elm Street 2 will be in 3D. Yippie.

Daybreakers - 5.5-6/10

Edge of Darkness - 6.5-7/10 (despite my hatred for m.g. this movie was ok. but could have been tons better)

Where the Wild Things are - 9/10 (great soundtrack too. love the yeah yeah yeahs, and had no idea karen o did this one solo till i checked out the soundtrack on amazon)

12 Monkeys: 8/10

Haven't seen this one in at least 10 years, but still a great flick. A bit long overall and not a great deal of re-watchability, but another great Gilliam film :rock

12 Monkeys: 8/10

Haven't seen this one in at least 10 years, but still a great flick. A bit long overall and not a great deal of re-watchability, but another great Gilliam film :rock

Keep meaning to buy it and rewatch it. One of my all time favorite Brad Pitt performances :rotfl Just awesome!!!!

Shutter Island 8/10
From Paris with Love 6/10
Kick Ass 7/10

Shrek 4 - 7/10 - I was about burnt out on this franchise, but this was an enjoyable movie. They can go out on a high note if they stop now.

The Road 8.5/10 - the Blu is just about perfect too, even with largely a monochromatic film the PQ is amazing; and the audio is so crisp that it makes the film hopelessly immersive.

This is a film that stays with you, esp if you are a parent/father.

Back