RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I finally got a chance to watch Hellboy II and really enjoyed it. There were many cheesy "Men in Black" parts but overall (not as good as the original) it was entertaining.

7.5/10

My Bloody Valentine 3D 7.5/10

Not to be excessively hostile ... but, I must disagree. 2/10 max. I'd rather watch Superman IV twice than watch that crapfest again. I might actually prefer "Sweet November" (a terrible snooze-fest of a movie) because, at least I can laugh at a dying hippie.

I don't care much for "horror" movies (usually because they're not scary) ... but my wife loves them, and even she thought MBV3D was retarded.

SnakeDoc

Disctrict 9 9/10

Woulda been 10/10, but I wanted to see more!! I wanted to see if he Christopher came back, because he did leave all his species on Earth when he left??!!
Can't wait to see if they have a sequel for this!!!!

Let The Right One In

10/10. A film for any vampire or horror fan. And read the book too.

letrightonepost.jpg

Let The Right One In

10/10. A film for any vampire or horror fan. And read the book too.

letrightonepost.jpg

I agree. Supposedly the American remake is going to stick closer to the book. I was worried they'd turn it into a teeny bopper movie, but from the first posters it looks like they stuck with children in the leads and my hopes are getting slightly elevated.

That wasn't excessively hostile bro it's fine to voice your opinion :D. I myself thought it was a cool horror flick with some decent scares and pretty crazy kills, wasn't anything amazing but I definitely enjoyed it.
:peace
Not to be excessively hostile ... but, I must disagree. 2/10 max. I'd rather watch Superman IV twice than watch that crapfest again. I might actually prefer "Sweet November" (a terrible snooze-fest of a movie) because, at least I can laugh at a dying hippie.

I don't care much for "horror" movies (usually because they're not scary) ... but my wife loves them, and even she thought MBV3D was retarded.

SnakeDoc

SnakeDoc

Oh come on... they killed a midget for you. What else are you asking for?

Horsmen with Dennis Quaid, Clifton Collins Jr., Ziyi Zhang....basically its a poor man's Seven, but it is actually pretty darn good for a direct to DVD movie. 8/10

SnakeDoc

Not to be double excessively hostile but I must disagree with you. My Bloody Valentine in 3D rocks and would rather watch that than ANY Superman movie.

:D

I agree. Supposedly the American remake is going to stick closer to the book. I was worried they'd turn it into a teeny bopper movie, but from the first posters it looks like they stuck with children in the leads and my hopes are getting slightly elevated.

Thank goodness if the American remake will adhere even closer to the book. I thought the film captured the essence of the book while deviating just enough in compromise (because of the limitations of film time) to be reasonable.

The swedish film and the book had a definite euro flair and sensibility that I doubt the American remake can capture though.

at the movie theatre :

Dr. Strangelove - 10/10
Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas - 10/10
The Goonies - 10/10

on dvd :

Iron Man - 8/10
The Life Aquatic w/ Steve Zissou - 9/10
The Hudsucker Proxy - 8/10
Grindhouse - 7/10

Back