RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Smoke me!..7/10 is a good rating..i give AOTC 4/10. I seriously liked Last Crusade and Temple of Doom more. So relax yo nuts.

Doubt 9/10

doubt_movie_poster.jpg

Outstanding performances by Hoffman, Streep & Adams. The story was thought provoking & suspenseful.

The Perfect Getaway. 0/10. What a load of crap.

District 9.

8.9/10

I hate using decimal increments in scoring films, but with District 9 I feel like I have to make an exception. It grasps at greatness, doesn't quite reach them.

Inglourious Basterds. 4 out of 5! Tarantinos best since Pulp Fiction! Love it. Did not really like Kill Bill and Deathproof. But see this one!

District 9

9/10

No, it wasn't life-changing or genre-defining or anything like that. Just a solid, beginning-middle-end script,good editing/pacing, good performances, serviceable-competent effects and....

...this summer, it has the added virtue of not being a sequel, based on a toy or a television show!

Pretty good flick!

The Karate Kid - 8/10
It's a little cheesy, but it's still charming and funny after all these years. The remake has it's work cut out especially as Pat Morita's Mr Miyagi is such a perfect character

harshtimesposter.jpg

I had seen it before, but had completely forgotten about it all i have to say is WOW! 10/10 for me Bale killed it as Jim he really showed why he is so famous.Everything was perfect not what I expected but in my mind perfect!

10/10

Back