RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Terminator 2 - 10/10

A Fistful of Dollars - 9/10

Rambo: First Blood - 9/10

Rambo: First Blood Part II - 7/10

Rambo III - 6/10

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls: 7.8/10 Just as good as the first one :rock :lol

Cheaper By The Dozen: 6.5/10 The film had some enjoyable moments, but not more than that actually

G.I. Joe
7/10

I had fun, the younger family kids I took to see it had fun, which is the main reason I went to see it. That's all that matters to me with a film like this.

I'm glad I'm not familiar with G.I. Joe (except the influence it has had on modern action figures and cartoons), because I'm sure I might have disliked the film if I was familiar with the franchise.

Sweeney Todd - 8/10
sweeney-todd-morre-aff.jpg

Far superior to Burtons version better acted, more plausable and no one ^^^^ing sings.
Ray Winstone makes a much better Todd, more conflicted yet also more sympathetic

District 9 - 10/10

Awesome movie - now THAT'S how it's supposed to be done.

Rambo ... with aliens!

Sweeney Todd - 8/10
sweeney-todd-morre-aff.jpg

Far superior to Burtons version better acted, more plausable and no one ^^^^ing sings.
Ray Winstone makes a much better Todd, more conflicted yet also more sympathetic

NO SINGING?!?! you mean it can actually be taken seriously?

I have to see this one.

ok just saw GI JOE with my son, and well all i can say is that it was way over the top for me. to much action, to much necro monger, to much darth vaderish, and the special effects just seemed to be almost forced.
if that makes any sense.:eek:

i know some others liked it but for me it was a 3/10:horror at least it was on cheapskate tuesday.:naughty

Narc 9.5 Really enjoyed this one had never seen it before either. :rock

Can't wait to see that but refuse to go to the cinema and not be able to watch it without people talking etc so a long wait for me! :(

Can't wait to see that but refuse to go to the cinema and not be able to watch it without people talking etc so a long wait for me! :(

Me neither, but the Dutch release-date is October 7th :( :mad:

To make matters worse, my local cinema doesn't even have that movie on the "Movies to come" list, so it probably won't even be showed there. I swear that movie-theatre makes some stupid decisions some time :(

Guess I'll have to find another theatre somewhere reasonably close...

man.jpg

The Man- 1/10

I like Sam Jackson and Eugene Levy but this was just the worst movie, it's billed as a comedy, I think I smiled twice! AVOID!

Iron man - 5/10

Its a pretty crap film to be honest :lol

:horror

I must admit i liked it more on the first viewing but still think it's better than a 5 but each to their own and all that. :lol

Back