RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Stardust: 8/10 Wonderful fantasyfilm! Great, magical, fantasy story with funny bits too! Highly recommendable! :)

Stardust: 8/10 Wonderful fantasyfilm! Great, magical, fantasy story with funny bits too! Highly recommendable! :)

Agreed absolutely love that movie, great to see a fantasy movie made that isn't a Tolkein-esque one (not that I have anything against Tolkein) helps that it's Neil Gaiman as well :D

Agreed absolutely love that movie, great to see a fantasy movie made that isn't a Tolkein-esque one (not that I have anything against Tolkein) helps that it's Neil Gaiman as well :D

I really hope we get to see American Gods on the big screen.One my favorite books ever by Neil Gaiman.

Death Proof 6/10

Probably one of the most retarded movies i've ever watched but enjoyed the muscle cars and intense action.

Just saw THE BOAT THAT ROCKED . Why all the criticisim ? I loved this movie and to all of your rock and pop fans out there ... just watch it. It's got a great cast and to of my fav actors Nick Frost and Philip Seymour Hoffman amongst others. Its a comedy, its fun, its got a great ending and you may also shed a tear. In my opinion this deserves an 11/10 I just love it. I will definetly buy this when it comes out next month .

boat-that-rocked-poster-1.jpg

House of Wax 6/10 (I actually like this movies story but sometimes that's not good enough)

28 Weeks Later 4/10 (was there really any point to making this film?) I really liked 28 days later. This was made well but it seemed pointless to tell the same story twice.

Yeah and knock another 4 points off for having Paris Hilton in it. :lol ;)

Yeah I'm not sure her tanned bony ass did the film any justice. :D I just love the story. It's one of those movies where once it's done you say to yourself it could have been more.

Saw the Time Traveler's Wife with the girlfriend (nutball that she is) and I have to say I actually enjoyed this movie.

7.5 out of 10. Rachel McAdams 10 out of 10. What a gorgeous woman! :)

The Mummy 3 - Rubbish, okay if I need to assign a number 2/10, simply cos they should have stopped at the second one.

I'm watching the Mummy 2 right now on TV and its pretty cool, seen it many times but the first is still the best one.
x :peace

Cool Hand Luke 8/10

It oddly enough had one of the most erotic girl washing a car scenes I have ever seen in a mainstream movie. And it was released in 1967! :horror

Back