RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

big trouble in little china - 9/10

i've always loved this movie and even though it's cheesy as hell i still do.
favourite line? "sonuva^^^^^ must pay!"

Above the Law: 8/10

All the current action movies with their "Bourne"-style, "realistic" fighting owe a huge debt of gratitude to Seagal. Except his fights were far less "exaggerated" than the James Bond/Bourne/etc. fights. . .and Seagal was rarely in trouble of losing, because he is far more awesome than any of those wanna-bes.

Rambo 4 - 7.5/10

Benjamin Buttons - 3 of 10 - BIG SUCKFEST - lol!

Gran Torino - 8.5 of 10 - Clint kicks ass as usual!

John Carpenter's The Thing 10/10

Still one of the best scifi/horror films of all time.

Still one of the best scifi/horror films of all time.

Though I would hold off giving it a perfect score (I would give it 8.5/10), the atmosphere created in that movie is really impressive. I think it is Carpenter's masterpiece, over Halloween, Escape from New York, and They Live. You fellas seen this?

Though I would hold off giving it a perfect score (I would give it 8.5/10), the atmosphere created in that movie is really impressive. I think it is Carpenter's masterpiece, over Halloween, Escape from New York, and They Live. You fellas seen this?

One of the best horror movies of all time! Soooo scary :horror A masterpiece. :bow

The day the Earth stood still (the new version) 3/10.
It was the day I waisted my money.

The Strangers: 6.5/10 Pretty well done, but afterwards it didn't feel like much of anything really happened.

Back