RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Narnia:prince Caspian on blu-ray

The picture and dts-hd surround sound was amazing,i rate it 8/10.

Step Brothers....7/10

Some laugh out loud moments but the story wasn't as good as it could have been I thought.

Narnia:prince Caspian on blu-ray

The picture and dts-hd surround sound was amazing,i rate it 8/10.

Disney does have the best BR that I have seen thus far. :rock

I liked the trailer....but the PG-13 rating told me everything I needed to know. It was a cash in. Oldman probably did it for Goyer.

I watched doomsday celtic , I actually enojyed it more than I thought I would.
There was obviously too much pressure on Neil Marshall after his other awesome movies.

I give it a solid 7 1/2 out of ten. Nothing amazing but yeah .. fun to watch.

I thought it was amazing. I expected nothing, and I ended up loving it to death. I caught all the Aliens refrences, Escape from New York refrences...ect. It was fun.

7 out of 10

Pretty good spooky movie.

Have to agree with the 7/10... maybe 6.5. Good flick, but the ending left me a bit underwhelmed.

Black Sheep (the non-Farley one): 8/10 I ^^^^ you not, this movie was fun as hell. In one film you get New Zealand, gore, flesh eating sheep and Were-Sheep! What more does one film need.
It felt very much in the same vein as Dead Alive; gorey and intentionally funny. Highly recommended :rock

Black Sheep (the non-Farley one): 8/10 I ^^^^ you not, this movie was fun as hell. In one film you get New Zealand, gore, flesh eating sheep and Were-Sheep! What more does one film need.
It felt very much in the same vein as Dead Alive; gorey and intentionally funny. Highly recommended :rock
my coworker actually gave that to me for Xmas.
I got to watch about half of it. Cant wait to finish it at some point this week ... it looks hilarious ...

It really is a great flick, I was expecting a SciFi movie; but was pleasanly suprised by how fun and well done it was.

And honestly, I'd be a bit scared of a Were-Sheep :lol

Right At Your Door...7 out of 10

A truly frightening look at what would happen if toxic dirty bombs were detonated in LA.

:horror:horror

If you want to see it, it is available to stream from Netflix to your 360 or Tivo.

Iron Man - 10/10

KICK A$$:rock!!!

REC - gets a big fat A

Scared the crap outta me.

Back