RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Savages - 8/10

Excellent acting by Philip Seymour Hoffman and Laura Linney. Sad subject matter.

The mist: 8/10

finally got round to seeing it. the ending was a bit dodgy and unrealistic (aswell as the CGI) i thought but overall a good watch :D

grand terino 10. eastwood's still got it.

The Mist: 5/10

A bit too long, felt like the story was stretched out longer than it wanted to be. Characters were one-dimensional. Did not care for the ending, at all. Not something I'd want to see again.

And I also love Doomsday. Neil Marshall is a great director. I'll see anything he does.

I have that here on dvd. Doomsday. I had only heard bad things about it but now that you've said that I'm gonna watch it. :D

Anyway , the descent rocks yeah . :rock

I have that here on dvd. Doomsday. I had only heard bad things about it but now that you've said that I'm gonna watch it. :D

Anyway , the descent rocks yeah . :rock

If you like Carpenter, and 80's action cheese, you'll love it. The music is fantastic....

Wolf Creek - 6.5/10

I really feel sorry for you guys,for not beeing norwegians...i just got home from the movies watching a norwegian movie involving Nazi zombies in the snow mountains.

About a group of young people going on a ski vacation,and believe it or not,its a horror comedy,scary moments but more funny moments,and zombies make a movie always more interesting:)

Its called "Død Snø",translated to english "Dead Snow"

The trailer may look pretty lame but it really isnt.It blows Shaun of the dead out of the way,a strong 9/10.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BG82pMHMJ5g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BG82pMHMJ5g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Its going internationally,beeing presented at the sundance filmfestival 09.

I really feel sorry for you guys,for not beeing norwegians...i just got home from the movies watching a norwegian movie involving Nazi zombies in the snow mountains.

About a group of young people going on a ski vacation,and believe it or not,its a horror comedy,scary moments but more funny moments,and zombies make a movie always more interesting:)

Its called "Død Snø",translated to english "Dead Snow"

The trailer may look pretty lame but it really isnt.It blows Shaun of the dead out of the way,a strong 9/10.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BG82pMHMJ5g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BG82pMHMJ5g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Its going internationally,beeing presented at the sundance filmfestival 09.

I heard about this one - I think someone posted something about it awhile ago. Definitely looking forward to the international release.

I heard about this one - I think someone posted something about it awhile ago. Definitely looking forward to the international release.

all reason to look forward to it,im going back tomorrow with different people maybe to watch it again.It even had a scene with Arnold Impressions too:lol

zombies looked good. Will it come to America? I would take a dubbed version:lol Gotta have me some zombies!!!!

zombies looked good. Will it come to America? I would take a dubbed version:lol Gotta have me some zombies!!!!

I doubt it will be dubbed,but yeah it will be presented at the Sundance Filmfestival this year and i count on a international release.

Meh. 7/10 but unfortunetly 9.5/10 because I was dumb enough to watch it with my wife in surround sound. I will never watch an ef'n horror movie with her again. I've never had a heart attack before but came DAMN near close to it tonight.

I watched the last 25 mins on the other couch away from her. I feel like throwing up now. :sick

Back