RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

It was released overseas a long time ago. It'll be on DVD and Bluray in February in the UK. For whatever reason the US release got dicked around and isn't coming out until now. It was originally slated for September of last year.

Oh well that explains it then, thanks for clearing that up for me.

1408: 5 / 10......Decent but hard to follow

Watch it again, I think its worth another shot. I really really liked this film!

The Orphanage - B. Scared the crap outta me.

On another note, where are you folks downloading you flicks from? I've used surfthechannel.com, but there are so many viruses I not going to risk it anymore.

Miller's Crossing - 9.5 out of 10

Never gets old.
That's my favorite movie, period, and so it is one of the few that I would give a 10/10 for.

Recount: 7/10
Good, but not great. However, I loved the Warren Christopher/James Baker juxtaposition, and the woman playing Katherine Harris did a great job. She looked almost as creepy as the real deal.

B000A8NZ0O.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

the descent:10/10

4th or 5th time ive watched it, awesome movie. if you havent seen it you suck, but watch it

I love the creatures in Descent, but it's the getting-stuck crawling down the tunnel scene that makes my skin crawl. Great movie.

B000A8NZ0O.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

the descent:10/10

4th or 5th time ive watched it, awesome movie. if you havent seen it you suck, but watch it

The Decent was a fantastic film! Its the only film i've ever watched back to back after watching it for the first time.

I'll level....I screamed in the movie theater when the nightvison scene was on. Only time i've ever done that. I even backed up from my seat, it was so jarring.

Descent was a terrific movie. Different than most horrors though and not your usual slasher, 10/10 from me. Also, the last movie I watched was Bed-Time stories, watched it with my little brothers, had a good time and it was a fine family movie, 7.5/10.

Hmmm...I would give Descent a 3/10. I just didn't like it.

Original POTA 9/10

i loved The Descent too,what a great movie,reminded me of First Blood too with the whole feeling of a wet Autumn day in the woods.

I give it a 9/10

I have it on Blu-Ray and i watched it the last time a month agoo with a friend of mine in full surround,just imagine the sounds in the speakers around us,creeepy as hell.

Last edited:

I also loved the new Rambo movie. It was great to see Stallone reprise his role as John Rambo. The style of the video presentation and almost everything was really intense and added to the action. It's great to see action sequences that are not done using CGI, if there were any I must say they were not distinguishable from the real thing. 9/10 for sure.

There was so much hype about the Decent, but I personally didn't think it was so great. It was inventive, but for whatever reason it didn't freak me out in the way that it did others (given, I didn't see it in a theater, so that might have had something to do with it). I give it 6/10

The Descent was a typical Low Budget film,which made it even better

There was so much hype about the Decent, but I personally didn't think it was so great. It was inventive, but for whatever reason it didn't freak me out in the way that it did others (given, I didn't see it in a theater, so that might have had something to do with it). I give it 6/10

Well I agree about that, it wasn't freaky or scary. But I thought it was different than most horror movies I saw recently. The only latest horror movies I liked were 1408 (it was nicely done), and Descent. Can't think of any other that were released in last 2-3 years.

I'll level....I screamed in the movie theater when the nightvison scene was on. Only time i've ever done that. I even backed up from my seat, it was so jarring.
love that scene :rock

Yeah the Descent is top-notch! A big fat A from me (British ending, of course) and Rambo kick all types of a**. Love the sniper. Another A for that flick as well.

Traitor: 5 out of 10. or "C"

It was ok... but could have been better. ;)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: C+

The movie has beautiful cinematography and is very well directed and acted, but the film doesn't seem to have a purpose. In the end, the story doesn't really amount to anything. The characters, for the most part, lack depth, especially Benjamin himself. This is the fault of the script, not the actors, which never bothers to explore just how people feel about this man aging backwards.

Back