RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Adventures of Tintin 8.5

I really enjoyed this one! Fantastic film. :rock

Grave of the Fireflies 9/10 Such a sad movie

I saw the 21 Jump Street remake on Saturday. It wasn't super awesome, but it was like a copy and paste from a lot of the "Superbad" movies.

The plot was pretty retarded and didn't make any sense to me at all, but I didn't really want to see it for a Departed experience.

Spoiler Spoiler:

21 Jump St...8/10...it's been a while since I have laughed that hard in a movie

HBO original movie Game Change...10/10...if even half of that stuff is true, wow...lol. Great work by HBO and I see this one easily dominating the Emmy's.

"It Came from Beneath the Sea" (1955) - 5/10

Too borring and stupid for a second American GODZILLA rip-off.
First half was nice but then...

Last edited:

Drive: 10/10

Holy crap was this an awesome movie! I knew it was pretty well liked, but really didn't know much about it aside from the character being a getaway driver. The film had such an interesting tone and pacing that the wife and I were hooked w/in the first few minutes.

The Thing (2011) 6.5/10 I liked it. If you were a fan of the original I thought this one tied in very well to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Take Shelter 10/10

MASTERPIECE!

Michael Shannon has got to be one of the best actors working today! A mesmerising performance! Most definately one of my favourite actors. I am very much looking forward to his portrayal of The Iceman :drool

Take Shelter 10/10

MASTERPIECE!

Michael Shannon has got to be one of the best actors working today! A mesmerising performance! Most definately one of my favourite actors. I am very much looking forward to his portrayal of The Iceman :drool

I'm really curious to see him as General Zod as well.

I'm really curious to see him as General Zod as well.

I read The Iceman on a plane to Amercia actually a few years back and loved it! I don't think there is anybody better to portray Richard Kuklinski. I think that film is going to be absolutely stunning!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back