RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I Saw The Devil is better than all 3 of them :wink1:

I bought a small bunch of Asian movies on BR a few weeks agoo and this one is one of them.

I still need to see:
-13 Assassins
-Seven samurai(I know,i should be ashamed of myself)
-I saw the Devil
-Confessions
-The Good,the bad and the Weird
-A Bittersweet Life

I bought a small bunch of Asian movies on BR a few weeks agoo and this one is one of them.

I still need to see:
-13 Assassins
-I saw the Devil
-Confessions
-A Bittersweet Life

13 Assassins is awesome! I need to go pick it up on blu ray. If you haven't seen IP man I would suggest that one as well.

Green Lantern - 4/10

Yeah, pretty lame. Whoever thought Rocky Dennis from Mask would make a cool super villain was smoking some primo crack rock. Sinestro was cool though.

"The Adventures of Tin Tin" 7.5/10

Stunning looking film, the camera keeps moving from one great shot to the next. Beautiful!

There was just something missing...

I still need to see:
-13 Assassins
-I saw the Devil
-Confessions
-A Bittersweet Life

Great picks , all brilliant movies. I'd personally recommend also picking up Mother , The Chaser and The Election series just to name a few. One I watched last night was quite good also , called " Bedeviled ".
If you're into Horror then there's a list of Asian movies I'd suggest watching. :lol

Anybody here seen " ColdFish " ?. A japanese movie , another strange one about a guy who runs an aquarium with his wife and daughter and another aquarium owner gets to know them with his wife but they both turn out to be not what they expected. :lol

Most Asian movies tend to go off in another direction and not follow the cliche path most do , that's usually why I enjoy them so much.

And usually the most popular Korean movies are revenge movies:lol

I have The Chaser and Mother on my list,but i allready have a bunch to watch so i wanted to wait with those.

Never heard of the others you mentioned.

saw 13 Assassins last night:8/10-it's nice to see a pure old fashioned Samurai movie,you don't see those too often anymore.

Green Lantern - 5/10

My first time seeing it. Very bland movie, but I bet it looked great in 3D.

Parallax reminded me of those snake pellet things you would light with a match when you were a kid.

Exit Through The Gift Shop - 7.5/10

Funny doc by Banksy about street artist that takes a weird turn towards the end. Definitely worth watching.

Like Water (Anderson Silva Documentary) - 10/10

But I'm a fan of MMA, and that might sway peoples opinions on this i.e. non-MMA fans might not like this since it deals so much with MMA.

Funny doc by Banksy about street artist that takes a weird turn towards the end. Definitely worth watching.

Loved this movie though MBW was obnoxious, though I get why.

Yeah, this is one of my favorite documentaries. Good stuff.

Yeah, this is one of my favorite documentaries. Good stuff.

I'm glad I checked it out.

Loved this movie though MBW was obnoxious, though I get why.

Yeah, I though the whole thing with him turning into an artist by basically ripping everyone else off, then having this huge show is where it got weird. :lol

I watched this Banksy vs Robbo doc on YouTube today. This is worth watching too. I never knew about the feud these two had going on.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO5P80x-m6k[/ame]

Looks like we all watched Green Lantern today! :lol

5/10. I have no feelings to this movie. But it is a facisnating film. There's so much meddling. You can feel the hand of the studio going "EDIT: DELETE: REPLACE: FIX:"

Back