RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

But..it is. Everything was done on purpose. All the goofy lines, the silly story...it was made to make you laugh. That's the point. :lol

But it didn't make me laugh. And that's not the point of grindhouse. I think it tried to be grindhouse, and failed.

It's the point of grindhouse now. It's pure exploitation. :lol

You have to be in the right mindset I suppose. When a movie is called Drive Angry, you have be ready for some dumb bull____. :lol

Just finished Sucker Punch. I liked it alot. Going to give it 8/10 only because I am sad about a few things.

The Vow - 2/10. It gets a 2 because I like Rachel MacAdams, and because I got some points for suffering through it.

I said 'points'.

Guess it was one of those weekends, nothing high brow :lol

Horrible Bosses: 6/10
Had some pretty funny moments and while it was a bit long I was entertained throughout. The smallest friend was particularly funny.

Bad Teacher 5/10
Better than I expected, but still not all that great. Still watchable and had some pretty funny moments.

But it didn't make me laugh. And that's not the point of grindhouse. I think it tried to be grindhouse, and failed.

This is exactly how I feel about Machete. For me it got too big, Jessica Alba and Robert Deniro are not c-list actors.

She is a ____ty no talent actor but unfortunately a huge name to hollywood.

A Trip to the Moon (1902) Can't really rate this one, it's the first Science Fiction movie that we know of, if it wasn't for it we wouldn't have Alien or Star Wars. It's interesting, a silent short film such as this could create a whole new Genre of film. Check it out if you want to.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDaOOw0MEE[/ame]

(I watched this in my Art of Film class)

Back