RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

"Moneyball" 3/10

Utter crap, dull, slow and tedious. Best Picture, Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor nominees?

WHAT... were they thinking?

Natural Born Killers 2/10

I couldn't even finish it, that movie was so bad. I normally have a lot of patience with Oliver Stone films, but that one was awful.

You're gonna take heat for that one... but I agree with you 2/10

(within the last few weeks)

The Dark Knight 7.5 (yup, still overrated as hell)

Batman Begins 8.5

Close encounters of the third kind 9.5/10

Rocky 10/10

The Grey 8.5/10

Halloween (1978) - 9/10

Now this is a great movie.

It's a true modern grindhouse flick.

This. It's meant to be bad. It's supposed to be goofy, and not at all serious. Outside of the few moments.

I get that it's supposed to be grindhouse, but that doesn't excuse it from being a pile of crap.

Jack & Jill 4.5/10

This is coming from someone who likes most Adam Sandler movies. I enjoyed "Just Go With It" and thought "Grown Ups" was a fun watch....but his latest movie just wasn't very good at all.

John Carter 4/10

Think this is being extremely generous

50/50 - 8/10

Thought it was a really good flick. It was a mix of comedy and some seriousness. I really like those movies where something
happens in the main characters life that causes them to kind of re-evaluate their lives to a point.

Halloween (1978) - 9/10

Now this is a great movie.

I get that it's supposed to be grindhouse, but that doesn't excuse it from being a pile of crap.

But..it is. Everything was done on purpose. All the goofy lines, the silly story...it was made to make you laugh. That's the point. :lol

Back