RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

John Carter - 9/10
Just came back from seeing this! I loved it!
The story was awesome, as well were the characters, action and acting. I really hope people will go see this, even though the marketing for this film has pretty much sucked so far. This film deserves to be watched by many! For a 100 year old story, that has inspired a lot of today's classic sci-fi films, it remains to be refreshing and original IMO.
Go see this folks! :rock :rock :rock

Cowboys and Aliens is a little uneven, but the characters are great. HF is the best he's been in decades. I would love to have a series with those characters. All great.

"OSS 117: Lost in Rio" 8/10

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF8g69Jt4y4&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC95F21E4346A3D4C[/ame]

John Carter - 9/10
Just came back from seeing this! I loved it!
The story was awesome, as well were the characters, action and acting. I really hope people will go see this, even though the marketing for this film has pretty much sucked so far. This film deserves to be watched by many! For a 100 year old story, that has inspired a lot of today's classic sci-fi films, it remains to be refreshing and original IMO.
Go see this folks! :rock :rock :rock

I completely agree! :lecture I went to see it by chance (i.e. the GF wanted to see it), expecting it to be pure garbage, and Wow, what a surprise! Really entertaining with great scenes. Loved it! I'd say it is a mixture between Avatar, Prince of Persia, Stargate...of course, bringing out the best of them...

8/10 for me ;)

Underworld 2........4/10

Movie sucked. In parts 1 & 2 the killed off all the greatest Vamps n Wolfs. I guess thats why they newest film has Humans as the new enemy.

Anyone seen Shark Night, any good?

I love shark movies...but after seeing Shark Night I questioned why it wasn't a straight to dvd release. It just wasn't very good to be honest and I'm suprised the movie was greenlighted for theaterical release.

The Muppets 9.5/10

I absolutely loved this movie.

I love shark movies...but after seeing Shark Night I questioned why it wasn't a straight to dvd release. It just wasn't very good to be honest and I'm suprised the movie was greenlighted for theaterical release.

That's a shame. The poster itslef makes me want to watch it.

That's a shame. The poster itslef makes me want to watch it.

I hear you. I thought this movie might be different since it was granted a theater run (and I though the poster looked cool). I liked the Jaws movies (at least 1 and 2) and Deep Blue Sea...but this movie is in the Jaws the Revenge realm. If you do want to watch it, I suggest a rental when you have time to kill. But watch it with low expectations and an understanding that you aren't getting a quality shark movie.

I hear you. I thought this movie might be different since it was granted a theater run (and I though the poster looked cool). I liked the Jaws movies (at least 1 and 2) and Deep Blue Sea...but this movie is in the Jaws the Revenge realm. If you do want to watch it, I suggest a rental when you have time to kill. But watch it with low expectations and an understanding that you aren't getting a quality shark movie.

Jaws the Revenge sucked big time too.:( I will still rent it I think, just for the sharks.:lol

John Carter Of Mars 3D - 8/10

- I seriously thought this was gonna suck. Glad that my buddies dragged me to see it. Great film! Highly recommend it.

Drive Angry - 3/10

What an awful piece of crap. The only redeeming quality was the car.

I also found Nicolas Cage's hair to be very distracting.

Back