RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

^ You're probably going to be really, really, really, really, really alone on that.

You guys liked this movie? How? I had no idea what was going on from the very start, the design and lighting were horrible, everything was very claustrophobic. The acting, gah, how can I explain it? It was more like controlled panicking. I'd rather watch a Lady Gaga video on repeat for 2 1/2 hours then ever experience that heap ever again. Usually I never give a movie a straight 0. And never has a movie pissed me off, but this one sure did.

What a ____ing pile.

If you like it, more power to ya, but I'd strongly suggest taking a objective view at it then a nostalgic view.

Paranormal Activity 3---7/10

I was actually impressed with this one and thought it was the strongest of the three. I may be alone in that but I'm used to it :yess:

You guys liked this movie? How? I had no idea what was going on from the very start, the design and lighting were horrible, everything was very claustrophobic. The acting, gah, how can I explain it? It was more like controlled panicking. I'd rather watch a Lady Gaga video on repeat for 2 1/2 hours then ever experience that heap ever again. Usually I never give a movie a straight 0. And never has a movie pissed me off, but this one sure did.

What a ____ing pile.

If you like it, more power to ya, but I'd strongly suggest taking a objective view at it then a nostalgic view.
I never finished it. Cable went out. But I never saw it before a few years ago, and it was pretty ____ing cool. Loved everything about it. Until the cable cut off.

So....no nostalgia. I think you're just wrong. :lol

And the funny thing is, you're calling a highly regarded film as a heap.

:lol

I never finished it. Cable went out. But I never saw it before a few years ago, and it was pretty ____ing cool. Loved everything about it. Until the cable cut off.

So....no nostalgia. I think you're just wrong. :lol
:lol fair enough. Finish it, maybe you'll hate it, as the end is suppose to be some "wow I never saw that coming moment" but you totally see it coming.

And the funny thing is, you're calling a highly regarded film as a heap.

:lol

I know it's a highly regarded film. That's probably why my professor chose to show it.

There's much more highly regarded Sci-Fi films out there that don't try so hard with loud music and atrocious design. It was made in the 80's so maybe everyone who liked it was coked out of their mind or something. :lol

I like Gilliam's films, just not this one.

I doubt i'll hate it because I found every frame to be amazing, and beautiful.

I doubt i'll hate it because I found every frame to be amazing, and beautiful.

I guess if you like damp lighting and the dreadful steam-punk design.

Did you get to the complete rip-off scene from Empire Strikes Back? At that point in the film, I just gave up.

You are aware that was not the real movie right? It was the studio edited, reshot version. I'd imagine the directors cut is far superior.

And yes, I love the steam punk design. Loved everything inside the work place.

You are aware that was not the real movie right? It was the studio edited, reshot version. I'd imagine the directors cut is far superior.

And yes, I love the steam punk design. Loved everything inside the work place.

We did watch the director's cut (if your talking about Brazil) :dunno

Paranormal Activity 3---7/10

I was actually impressed with this one and thought it was the strongest of the three. I may be alone in that but I'm used to it :yess:

Nope not alone. I really liked 3. It's actually the only one I enjoyed out of them all. The first two I was bored out of my mind and didn't really understand the hype around them.

Drive 6/10

Great cinematography and soundtrack but, lots of dead air throughout this movie left me scratching my head as to why its so overrated.

Sucker Punch 6/10 the girls were great eye candy. Loved all the weapons. Thought it was a neat concept. Just wanted a better ending.

Well, you're not alone. But you're in the way, way minority. :lol

Goddamnit. I meant Minority...lol.

Last edited:
Back