RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Catch Me If You Can - 4/5

Revolutionary Road - 4/5

21 Grams - 5/5

Noises Off 9/10 - hadn't seen this in a while . . this movie made me gut laugh . . I think you have to like dialog though . . and plays . . .

31b3_1.JPG

Man today is a sad day for me. Aside from Jersey Girl I have loved every single Kevin Smith movie. Tonight I watched Zack and Miri. Damn the first half hour was great! Then they introduced the HOOK. Not necessary at all. I am so bummed.

I give it a 6 out of 10

IMO he is at his best with just the random conversations that take place in his movies. In my eyes Chasing Amy was this film and his best.

Outlander: 8/10
If you like Vikings kicking ass and weird sci-fi monsters, you'll love this :cool:

Going to watch Jason goes to hell tonight but I've already seen it along with all the others a dozen times so I can rate it in advance 7 out of 10.

Going to watch Jason goes to hell tonight but I've already seen it along with all the others a dozen times so I can rate it in advance 7 out of 10.

Dude! :confused: 7/10 for JGTH? ............................. I can't be your friend anymore :D, I still rate that one of the most God awfull movies of all time.

1/10 and no kidding.

Dude! :confused: 7/10 for JGTH? ............................. I can't be your friend anymore :D, I still rate that one of the most God awfull movies of all time.

1/10 and no kidding.

:lol it is horrible. that and jason x are horrible and the worst out of the series. I'm just biast when it comes to old horror movies :lol

yeah, not a big fan of Jason X or Jason Goes to Hell, although i have to admit that i enjoyed Freddy vs. Jason. Sure it wasn't scary, but it was entertaining, and I enjoyed the story - they did a pretty good job of incorporating the 2 stories.

Watched Robocop for the first time and really liked it :rock

8/10

Back