RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Mist - 9/10.

Wow, this movie was brilliant. This movie had my heart racing. No movie has done that to me in a while.
Fantastic film. As for the ending... damn.

The Shining (for the first time) - 7/10
I enjoyed it quite abit. Amazing performance by Nicholson.

Not sure if it's really a spoiler but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Mist - 9/10.

Wow, this movie was brilliant. This movie had my heart racing. No movie has done that to me in a while.
Fantastic film. As for the ending... damn.

yeah i really like this movie too,picking it up on Blu Ray soon.The ending is one of the most surprising endings ive ever seen,and annoying at the same time:lol

yeah i really like this movie too,picking it up on Blu Ray soon.The ending is one of the most surprising endings ive ever seen,and annoying at the same time:lol

Yeah.
Spoiler Spoiler:

easy now,spoiler:lol
Yeah me too,really hated that woman!

:D No problem.
I bought it on DVD, since I had never seen it before. I'll get it on BR later on. It is worthy.

Saw Push last night. It was really good beside it can get really hard to follow....and chris evens character magically keeps changing cloths.bad continuity i would say...but none the less good. 8/10

After being pushed out of the mood to watch Jason goes to hell :lol I decided to watch part 7:the new blood 6.5/10

The Shining (for the first time) - 7/10
I enjoyed it quite abit. Amazing performance by Nicholson.

Not sure if it's really a spoiler but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

He goes crazy because the hotel is working its supernatural powers on him, so by the end it is easy to persuade him to do its dirty work. The point of the picture at the end is that Jack has become a part of the hotel as permanent trapped soul embedded forever.

Well at least this is how I figured it out to be.

Saw Push last night. It was really good beside it can get really hard to follow....and chris evens character magically keeps changing cloths.bad continuity i would say...but none the less good. 8/10

After being pushed out of the mood to watch Jason goes to hell :lol I decided to watch part 7:the new blood 6.5/10

:rotfl:monkey4

Yup! I almost cheered :D ^^^^ she played that role like she freaking owned it! The acting and directing was SO awesome in that movie.

yeah the atmosphere is amazing in this movie!

Back