RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Blade Runner : The Final Cut
10/10 still stunning after all this time and that model work still pisses over most CGI today

edit : what the ^^^^ the filter doesn't count piss as swearing

Unlike the UK, It's not regarded as a strong swear word in the States.
Stone Cold used to say it all the time on the USA network and it never got bleeped

Wish I had a Blu player. I can't imagine how Blade Runner would look. Well, at least I had the chance to see it in the movie theather the last go round. Guess if I stop buying all these damn statues I can get one.

Mean Girls : . . . you know . . for the type of movie that it was . . it was actually pretty good . . . 7/10

X-Men 3 : I am very lenient on comic movies . . but man . . I really had to detach myself from my comic knowledge to watch this one . . 6/10 (as a comic fan my grade is closer to 3/10)

Gone Baby Gone - 4/5. Some strong acting, and a promising start but toward the end it kinda feels like an episode of CSI. Still, raises some important questions.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind - 5/5. Finally got my hands on the 'ultimate edition', and watched the director's cut last night. Classic!

On Blu of course, right? :confused:

:)

No I was the silly guy who bought HD-DVD :lol even so absolutely beautiful

Unlike the UK, It's not regarded as a strong swear word in the States.
Stone Cold used to say it all the time on the USA network and it never got bleeped

hhmm you learn something new every day *wonders how many english words i can get past an Americanised filter :lol*
...thats very sad..... :sick

all you guys/girls can watch all the new movies like "My Bloody Valentine" weeks before I can watch them here in Germany :sick ... ´cause the movies here in Germany will be released a long time after the release in the states/canada... :mad:

My Dutch GF said something similar, we had films to buy on DVD that were just coming into the Cinema at the time in NL

I saw Supercop with Jackie Chan.....I like it, Jackie is funny and the stunts are cool as always......:cool:

7.5 out of 10

HappyGilmore-1.jpg

Seen it before but I still laughed a lot

Carl Weathers hand :lol:rotfl
gilm083.jpg

Golden Compass

I must say I never read the books. That said, the ending (if you can call it that) was horrible. Talk about leaving you hanging. The special effects were very good. Overall a 6.5 out of 10 for me. I don't like endings like that.

Gone Baby Gone

Pretty damn good mystery movie. Good story and decent acting. 8 out of 10

Golden Compass

I must say I never read the books. That said, the ending (if you can call it that) was horrible. Talk about leaving you hanging. The special effects were very good. Overall a 6.5 out of 10 for me. I don't like endings like that.

The first movie sucked, so I doubt the other two will get made.

2 out of 10

Vile and pointless
funny-games-us-poster.jpg

Remote control moment has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen
Two points for the Acting.
The message is, life is not like the movies. Well, duhhhh!

Agree on that. A family was held in check by a golf club. I hated that movie.

The Boondock Saints
9/10 - can always enjoy this one, plus is one of my GF's favourite movies so has a special place in my heart.

all together now "awwww" :lol

The Boondock Saints
9/10 - can always enjoy this one, plus is one of my GF's favourite movies so has a special place in my heart.

all together now "awwww" :lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol

enemy at the gates: awesome film 8/10 for effort.

1193141532_862240enemy-at-the-gates-posters.jpg

Back