RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna have to rewatch it to see if its any way redeemable. Afterall I have no choice but to see its particular continuity over the next few films.

I'm gonna have to rewatch it to see if its any way redeemable. Afterall I have no choice but to see its particular continuity over the next few films.

You should probably watch it on mute while listening to the motion picture soundtrack on repeat. :lol

12 Years A Slave - 9/10

I guess when you produce the movie you get to play the only good white man in the south.

Now I need to watch something funny to wash out the bad taste from this Amazing movie.

I didn't think 12 Years A Slave was as good as everyone makes it out to be honestly.

It was a good movie, but I didn't see anything in it that I haven't seen before.

Transcendence 5/10. Just.....meh about the whole movie. I found myself feeling bad for the amazing cast who only worked on it because they were doing a favor for Nolan.

Oldboy (2013) 5/10

It's not horrible but it's not a patch on the original. I just didn't connect with the ending.

I didn't think 12 Years A Slave was as good as everyone makes it out to be honestly.

It was a good movie, but I didn't see anything in it that I haven't seen before.

Agreed completely. It is a good film no doubt but all the accolades it got gave the impression it was something new...which it wasn't really. And it was internally repetitive too. Mistreatment by one owner/moves on to the next, Mistreatment by new owner/moves on to the next etc etc. We get the point, slavery was bad

Last edited:
It's not a work of fiction, the film is based on the memoirs of Solomon Northup. Whether you think that's repetitive or not, it's what really happened.

The Edge -- 8/10 (w/ Anthony Hopkins). Saw this when I was younger, and I guess I didn't get it. I remember it being alright, but mostly Lake Placid ... but with a bear rather than a crocodile. Having watched it again ... I was wrong. Its a pretty great rustic, survival movie. One of those manly 'break out of your shell' movies ... where a run of the mill guy gets tested to within an inch of his life.

SnakeDoc

Back