RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drive - 8/10

Oh and

Mannequin - Too ****ing creepy, couldn't finish it.

Mannequin... I need to watch this one.

256414_det.jpg

'Working Girl' - 7.5 / 10

I can't stand Melanie Griffith - but she's quite good in this. Great cast actually; Kevin Spacey makes a great yuppie. :lol

Sigourney Weaver & Harrison Ford are what make it a worthwhile viewing for me though. :)

Those 2 are more than enough reason to watch anything they've even BREATHED on

Mannequin is cool as a cheesy '80s movie, but objectively, it's pretty terrible. I prefer Weekend at Bernie's :D

Gravity: 7/10

Really exceptionally made movie. My wife said the director won best Oscar, and I think he, or he and the cinematographer anyway, deserves it from the movies I've seen from the last year. Bullock did a pretty good job, as well.

Salo, or 120 days of Sodom - 5/10

So I watched this to see what was what.

I found it to be more unsettling and dehumanising rather than shocking. The bulk of the shocking scenes were in the last ten minutes but up to that point it was more a movie about degradation, humiliation and the perversions of sexual taste.

It was interesting how it was told from the antagonist perspective and I feel in some way that robbed the movie of a connection to the victims outside of standard pity.

The ending was quite brutal and a little surprising as the leads had promised brutality throughout the movie but never displayed it as drastically before then with humiliation and mild injury being the most they dished out.

Last edited:
Son of Batman: 5/10.

All my life I could never associate a Batman movie with the word "boring". Today, I can.

Amazing spiderman 2 i give it a 6 just wasnt realy impressed i hate sally field as a casting choice Garfield just didnt like much or the whole cast on this one. sorry just being truthfull.

Yep Garefield was Cocky story very rushed always enjoy EMMA but Cant stand Sally as Aunt May Giamatti just was bad and Fox even worse i blame the writers i'v seen All these actors do much better. Only thing i got out of this was the Ending leading up to the next film hoping the next is WAAAAAAAAAAY better.

Last edited:
Back