RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2/10 American hustle: I will be honest I didn't finish the movie that's how bored I was. Everything just seemed forced and unbelievable. All around everyone just trying too hard and it showed.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford 10/10

Killing Them Softly 8.5/10

2/10 American hustle: I will be honest I didn't finish the movie that's how bored I was. Everything just seemed forced and unbelievable. All around everyone just trying too hard and it showed.
Spoiler Spoiler:

To me it was just another niche film that everyone blew out of proportion.

Hustle deserved the plaudits.

It was a classy film, had a Scorsese vibe about it. Great performances and amazing hairstyles :lol

The Hunt 8.5/10

Mads Mikkelsen is wonderful!!

A harrowing depiction of why lying is such an abhorrent act.

Last edited:
American Hustle is a great movie. Obviously everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I genuinely cannot see how anybody can rate it any lower than an 8/10.

American Hustle: 7.5/10 I really liked this one, though It's obviously a character driven flick, it still didn't have enough substance. Relied too much on the performances (which were fantastic).

Slither: 7/10 Fun little cheesy horror flick :)

Face/Off - 8.0

Thoroughly enjoyed the film. First impression is an 8. Gotta say, Travolta and Cage were really good.

Spartacus: Vengeance - 10/10.

Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and give Spartacus: War of the Damned 10/10 aswell in advance of watching it through for the second time.

Back