RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those "songs" are edited versions of "East Hastings" by GYBE. Original track is beyond this world, highly recommended :)

Get the Gringo with Mel Gibson Not bad just a little too neat to believe but still worth a watch give a 6 or 7.

I finally watched The Amazing Spider-Man earlier.
No, it wasn't out of some ridiculous allegiance to Raimi that I waited. I just...didn't get there until now.
I loved it! Fun-as-****/10
Spidey moved and joked the way he's supposed to. The omissions were all acceptable, and the many Parker-as-Spidey exposures were no problem for me.
I like this Parker.

Big Trouble in Little China - 8.5/10

33o4f0p.gif

I finally watched The Amazing Spider-Man earlier.
No, it wasn't out of some ridiculous allegiance to Raimi that I waited. I just...didn't get there until now.
I loved it! Fun-as-****/10
Spidey moved and joked the way he's supposed to. The omissions were all acceptable, and the many Parker-as-Spidey exposures were no problem for me.
I like this Parker.

I like this post:clap

Amazing how well wasted Brad Dourif and Malcom McDowell are. Not to mention they swear more than in Deadwood. It's a remake and that which isn't is tripe that weakens the story in every possible way.

Back