RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tango & Cash no reason to score this kind of fun/10

Out of the Furnace 6/10
Bale's performance was quite good. I'm not a fan of him when it comes to anything Batman or Terminator, but I liked him a lot in this. The story is a slow burn, only has a few peaks of intensity, but I found it to be an enjoyable tale.

I liked Collateral a lot, I like most of Michael Mann's work.

Although his last couple films haven't done much for me, hes got some great movies like Collateral, Heat and Manhunter, hes one of few directors that I can think of that every movie seems quality even if the movie doesn't stick with me. I've never watched one of his flicks and afterwards left thinking, what trash. Really wish he'd put out some more work before he retires or ends up in the obits.

Undoubtedly Russell's funniest character.

True but I really miss Kurt Russell. It's sad that age is such a problem with Hollywood. 80s and 90s movies were so great compared to most today. Sure today has some great movies but that magic that the 80s and 90s just isn't the same today.

Hmm…

IMDb Forums said:
its politics mostly. Kurt is a libertarian yes but he is more of a right wing libertarian and is a big supporter of the NRA. If he and his family did not have a long history in hollywood he probably would have been blacklisted a long time ago.

its really not that different then a guy like Tom selleck. Both are very good actors, extremely likable, but they just dont fit with the current agenda. They are given enough work to stay in the business but its small stuff where they cant have much of an impact. Kurt is from the old school hollywood and really has no place anymore. Put it this way….if John Wayne were around today and was fairly young he would be blacklisted and never get a project.

Just goes to show you how intolerant those left wing nuts in Hollywood are. It's already to be Democrat/Liberal, but I believe that the actors in Hollywood are extreme to the left.

Last edited:
Lethal Weapon - 10/10

20h8wfn.gif

True but I really miss Kurt Russell. It's sad that age is such a problem with Hollywood. 80s and 90s movies were so great compared to most today. Sure today has some great movies but that magic that the 80s and 90s just isn't the same today.

Hmm…

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Not sure I agree with your IMDB quotes. Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger are both staunchly right wing in their political beliefs, but they get lot's of work. The fact of the matter is if Kurt Russel's movies made big box office, he would get plenty of roles, but very few of his movies were big hits.

the only person I can think of right now who can really be considered to be blacklisted is Mel Gibson, and that has alot to do with his anti-semitic remarks as well as the allegations of domestic abuse. He has proven to be such a nut job that most people just dont want to see his mug on screen anymore.

The Last Stand with ARNOLD N KNoxville i give it a 8 very cool n fast moving. Then Our idiot brrother a 5 just a decent comedy with Paul Rudd a few good laughs worth seeing once...

I've got no problem with him. He's also done great work since MI, like Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia, Collateral, Minority Report and Tropic Thunder.

The Great Gatsby - 7/10 - It's a bit too all over the place in terms of the style and substance trying to be so modern. A few scenes it works, most of the time it's a little too jarring and the CGI is very obvious.

I can't think of any Tom Cruise film I haven't liked. And lets not forget Les Grossman. ''I want you to take a step back...AND LITERALLY **** YOUR OWN FACE!!!''

Tango & Cash no reason to score this kind of fun/10

Out of the Furnace 6/10
Bale's performance was quite good. I'm not a fan of him when it comes to anything Batman or Terminator, but I liked him a lot in this. The story is a slow burn, only has a few peaks of intensity, but I found it to be an enjoyable tale.

I just watch OOTF also, it was enjoyable a little at the beginning but I liked Bale, Harrelson and even Afflleck

Back