Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
Aliens BY FAR. I found Alien to be a bit boring, but an amazing movie for its time. Can't even be bothered to watch 3 or R yet though. AvP2 is in my list of worst movies ever, with Bridge to Terrebithia (Robert Patrick was in it though...)

Aliens BY FAR. I found Alien to be a bit boring, but an amazing movie for its time. Can't even be bothered to watch 3 or R yet though. AvP2 is in my list of worst movies ever, with Bridge to Terrebithia (Robert Patrick was in it though...)

You need to watch the Special Edition of 3. Its pretty good considering what went on with that movie. Dont bother with the Theatrical version.

Only good thing about the theatrical version is that the Queen pops out as Ripley is falling..so pissed that they didn't put that in the director's cut or special edition or whatever.

Alien 3 is by far my favorite of the A/P franchise.

Wow lol
You are one strange person no offence :lol
Aliens is the best Alien movie followed by Alien.
And look most people here agree! :lol

Wow lol
You are one strange person no offence :lol
Aliens is the best Alien movie followed by Alien.
And look most people here agree! :lol
You wanna know what my favorite movie of all time is?

It's Dragonheart. Not the best movie around, but it's my favorite.

I never said Alien 3 was the highest quality movie of the franchise..it's just my favorite. It is the most powerful movie in the franchise to me.
I believe that either Alien or Aliens was the best movie of the franchise..best meaning highest quality, most well-made, etc though.

You wanna know what my favorite movie of all time is?

It's Dragonheart. Not the best movie around, but it's my favorite.

I never said Alien 3 was the highest quality movie of the franchise..it's just my favorite. It is the most powerful movie in the franchise to me.
I believe that either Alien or Aliens was the best movie of the franchise..best meaning highest quality, most well-made, etc though.

Oh ok.
Fair enough. :)

I think Fincher is a awesome director so what happened to him on A3 is so sad. I keep wandering what kinda movie A3 would have been if there was no conflicts back then. We can all dream though. :lol

ALIEN (Theatrical Release)
ALIENS (Special Edition)
ALIENS 3 (Theatrical Release)

All great films. As the series went on, the stories got weaker. The first three are some of my all-time-favorite movies.

Alien Resurrection? AvP? What's that? ;)

Well, if it's going to be like that . . . A L I E N has the BEST design and IS the best movie of the series! ^_^

nah. Alien is great. but the 2 movies post were better. In terms of action, designs and story its Aliens. In terms of suspense and emotion its Alien 3.

Aliens is by far my favorite movie of all time...ever.

However, Alien 3 will always be special to me since it's the first of the series that I saw in the theatre. I can't tell you how disappointed I was at the time, being 15 years old, and getting....what we got. But, now that I'm older, and wiser, I see it for the masterpiece it really is. Love the characters (even though all the bald Brits are hard to tell apart), the utter hopelessness of the setting, and the Alien design is my favorite. The scene where Doggy takes out the doc and drops down next to Ripley is still my favorite sequence in the entire series.

I dont understand the hate for 3 considering what happened on set and then with the Studio and Fincher, it holds up quite well!
The special edition makes it a good movie!

I dont understand the hate for 3 considering what happened on set and then with the Studio and Fincher, it holds up quite well!
The special edition makes it a good movie!

Agreed, but at the time it was a huge disappointment for most because it was a major letdown from Aliens. They kill off most of the surviving characters, off screen, in the opening minutes and there just wasn't that much action. If Aliens never existed and Alien 3 came right after Alien then I think the anticipation would've been much different.

^ Yep, people can't understand that killing off Newt and Hicks is somthing that really made the franchise unique. I loved Newt and Hicks, but I'm glad they threw them out like garbage. No mercy, no happy endings..Just darkness.

Just shows how insignificant they really are..

I know I'm in the tiny minority, but I hate the original alien design. Every photo, figure, model and pose I've seen of it always reminds me of a man in a suite....never animal-like. I also hate the "eye" sockets visible underneath the front of the dome. If there is one thing I do like about the design, it's that it is the most Giger-esque and retains his biomechanical trademark look, which subsequent designs seem to slowly reject with each new film.

I know I'm in the tiny minority, but I hate the original alien design. Every photo, figure, model and pose I've seen of it always reminds me of a man in a suite....never animal-like. I also hate the "eye" sockets visible underneath the front of the dome. If there is one thing I do like about the design, it's that it is the most Giger-esque and retains his biomechanical trademark look, which subsequent designs seem to slowly reject with each new film.
Maybe that's because It's SUPPOSED to resemble a man, not an animal. "Kane's son"
It's a biomechanical alien creature that takes on characteristics of whatever it is birthed from.

The alien from the first film is THE Alien.

By the way, you can't see the skull in the movie at all. All you can see is a milky/foggy smooth dome. I prefer that look, but putting the skull in there was genius.

Maybe that's because It's SUPPOSED to resemble a man, not an animal. "Kane's son"
It's a biomechanical alien creature that takes on characteristics of whatever it is birthed from.

The alien from the first film is THE Alien.

By the way, you can't see the skull in the movie at all. All you can see is a milky/foggy smooth dome. I prefer that look, but putting the skull in there was genius.

I understand that it's supposed to resemble a man. It's the "man in a suite" look/pose that I usually don't like about it. A big part of it has to do with a lot of the poses for the various figures. They're rarely ever engaging or dynamic. Often, it's just standing there.

Well, if it's going to be like that . . . A L I E N has the BEST design and IS the best movie of the series! ^_^

:goodpost::clap

^ Yep, people can't understand that killing off Newt and Hicks is somthing that really made the franchise unique. I loved Newt and Hicks, but I'm glad they threw them out like garbage. No mercy, no happy endings..Just darkness.

Just shows how insignificant they really are..

:goodpost::clap

I know I'm in the tiny minority, but I hate the original alien design.I also hate the "eye" sockets visible underneath the front of the dome.

Man you can't be serious :rotfl

By far the best ALIEN design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back