Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
And a coupe more (less than perfect) pics:

DSC03057.jpg

DSC03053.jpg

DSC03052.jpg

Interestingly enough, it would seem the HT's P1 and Medicom's Alien are pretty much in scale...

If I remember correctly, KPH was taller than Bolaji Badejo. Standing upright next to each other, HT's pred is slightly taller than the Medi-alien, but doesn't tower over it.

I thought Badejo was 6'8", but I remember someone going on about how he was the same height as KPH..and plus, the Alien suit was taller than the Predator suit anyway, right? Didn't he have to put his head in the neck area?

That figure looks awesome.

I always favoured the Medicom Big Chap over the Hot Toy version and i nearly got it many times. But i always held back as i have a heap of Hot toy figures and with the Medi-chap being undersized it would look really out of place despite looking the most accurate

I thought Badejo was 6'8", but I remember someone going on about how he was the same height as KPH..and plus, the Alien suit was taller than the Predator suit anyway, right? Didn't he have to put his head in the neck area?

That figure looks awesome.

Yeah, I'm not really sure about Bolaji's height...
KPH was 7'2" though, right? Plus the high crown/head would give him a few inches more. As for the alien suit, I'm quite sure Bolaji's head did go in the corresponding head area of the suit. Still, the suit would give him a few inches more as well. The head-in-neck thing was for ADI's suits though.

Doesn't really matter anyway, if you ask me, aliens should be taller than preds... :D

KPH was indeed 7'2", about 7'4"-7'6" with the suit on..it would still seem like Giger's Alien would be taller (if Badejo is the same height as KPH).

But yeah, I agree..Aliens should be taller.

I've always been of the mind set that the Alien should be pretty tall but not over Predator tall. Predators are tall because they are big strong brutes. Aliens are more feline and as such i think being very tall and slim would be counter productive to the way they move. Which is why i kind of like the design change since Alien and especially love the Dog alien

The dog alien looked pretty big in some of the open shots where he's munching on people, though.
Maybe he was still the ox-alien back then! :lol

Didn't know if you guys seen this already. I just saw the vid today. What do you guys think? :panic:

ALIENS on ice!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tnuthMhAR0[/ame]

I should be a bit mad that they're butchering a classic, but I just can't stop smiling when watching it. It's so bad it's good! Much respect for all the effort and LOLZ! :clap:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap

It's so wrong, it's right. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I'd go and see it. :monkey1

ZOOOOOMG! That's totally craptacular! Love it! ^_^ Has the whole show been recorded?

ZOOOOOMG! That's totally craptacular! Love it! ^_^ Has the whole show been recorded?

lol, I've only seen a few clips up on youtube of the show. I haven't found one that has the entire show yet though.

I love the special effects they did with the Drop ship, that was epic! "Game over man, game over"! :rotfl

Back