Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
The CG definitely needs redoing in A3, but I guess it shows where CG was at when it was made. I can't work out what the purists would be concerned about, because the original version will always be available for them, too. Love the part where Golic sets the "dragon" free. Great movie!

The blu-ray edition really makes the bad CG stand out. It really needs fixing after all these years and the blu-ray was the perfect opportunity to do it.

You guys think the scene where the Alien's head explodes is that bad? Because that's the ONLY CGI scene in the entire movie....

I read somewhere ages ago that CG was also used to add shading in the chroma key rod puppet scenes. Whatever they did, it could easily look so much better these days. It's an easy fix that would make the movie that much better, and the blu-ray release would have been the perfect opportunity to do it. But knowing Fox, they would probably just update the theatrical version and leave the directors cut as it is. :slap:lol

I like Alien 3 because it kills off Hicks and Newt. :D

One of the best things the Alien franchise ever did.

NOT because I didn't like the characters...but because is brought reality to the films.

Not everything is a happy ending.

Directors cut of Aliens today! I haven't seen this one in quite a while.

Aliens 5 - Revenge of the Humans

jbgyXU.jpg

A-dev, if you don't know by now, you never will. :lol

:lol

Y'see I couldn't think of a way to make the joke I wanted to make without it being deemed too risque by the mods. If a human were to impregnate an alien via the alien's equivalent orifice....not so much a face'hugging' as a face.....

A friend gave me an early Christmas present today, it's the limited Alien Egg box that's been out for a little bit now. I can't say I'm overly impressed with the quality of the egg and the way the discs are packaged, but ALIENS looks and sounds brilliant to say the very least.

aliens_01.jpg

I didn't get one... :( But that's alright, I already have one. I got something else Alien related, can you guess what it was?? :yess:

What Jockey did you get? I have an AP Palisades, but would really like a better representation. And I really doubt the HCG would cut it for me, plus I won't buy from them again after losing my deposit on the 1:1 bust last year.

The Jockey is one of my favorite concepts in Alien. :D

What Jockey did you get? I have an AP Palisades, but would really like a better representation. And I really doubt the HCG would cut it for me, plus I won't buy from them again after losing my deposit on the 1:1 bust last year.

The Jockey is one of my favorite concepts in Alien. :D

I believe it's a Palisades.
PM25017lg.jpg

I don't like the HCG either, it's just too plain looking for my taste.

Back