Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
I rate Alien higher because Aliens has the anti-capitalistic mentality.

I believe it's a Palisades.
PM25017lg.jpg

I don't like the HCG either, it's just too plain looking for my taste.

Thanks, Reaktwon! :monkey1

But that was Alien, however I do understand the capitalist statement regarding Aliens. Still, "crew expendable." the theme does run throughout the entire series.

Burk was just a gutless psycho. Ripley had very good reasons to hate the Company though, that's for sure. I wish they had of included the scene in Aliens where Ripley finds him cocooned while looking for Newt. Apparently, he redeemed himself somewhat by protecting them with a grenade while they made their escape.

I would love to see that scene, too. Was it ever released as an extra anywhere?

That scene is in the extras of the Bluray boxed set.

Dammit, seriously? Sigh... and I thought having them all on two-disc Collectors' Edition was enough. Eh, I'll search for it on YT. No doubt it'll pop up soon enough, if not already.

EDIT:

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-zCnKbKr7eI?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-zCnKbKr7eI?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Yahtzee! :yess:

Quality's not the best and it's missing that grenade thing, but I'm sure someone will upload the same scene complete in HD or something.

Where exactly is the burke cocoon scene on the Aliens blu ray? I didnt realise it was on here as there's sooo much cool stuff. Is it on the Aliens disc or one of the extra discs?

It is on disc 6 in post production. I actually just finished searching for and viewing it myself. Kind of cool, but I did have to refer to the guidebook to locate it myself.

It is on disc 6 in post production. I actually just finished searching for and viewing it myself. Kind of cool, but I did have to refer to the guidebook to locate it myself.

Cool, thanks dude. I'm just looking for it now. I've found this set a bit awkward to navigate sometimes. Just need to get the hang of it i guess.

Big Chap from Alien with the Aliens Warrior close behind, with the movies Aliens just beating Alien, I don't think 3&4 can be compared with the 1st 2 films not that there bad but them 1st 2 films are bit special to say the least.!

Back