Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
I like Resurrection, it's a good movie; however, Winona Ryder was a very weird choice.

site_28_rand_1330286763_alien_resurrection_maxed_copy.jpg

One of my fav moments is when General Perez gets bitten on the back of the head.

Perezpic.jpg

:rotfl

Really?
I don't think any of the other three films have the kind of humor on display in A:R.
As a matter of fact Jeunet even states in an interview that he wanted to do "dark humor" because the three other films had very different tones.

Obviously, the humor in the other movies isn't as overt as in AR. Nothing will compare with he first 2 films for me, but I still like all the others. They all bring something different to the table for me. I still get a laugh when Johner shoots the spider. :rotfl it's a good movie. I would rather watch it that some of the other rubbish that gets pumped out now.

I love them up to and including 3. I just can't watch 4, I've tried - sometimes I can watch bad films and still sorta be entertained by them like the Star wars prequels - but not Alien resurrection.

Another fav moment is when Ripley2 is playing basketball! :yess: It took a lot of takes, but Sigourney actually made that shot!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOrTfA8QZyI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOrTfA8QZyI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hi guys,

Alien Warrios from Aliens is my favorite design,
but i must say that the two AVP movie are really good , if you look the FX side in the aliens design and movements.

The first alien is too human-designed for me :(

Yeah, I love that part, I don't understand people that can't see anything good about the movie... The part where the 2 aliens turn on the other alien so they can get out of their cages is gold. :monkey1

And needless. Later on in the film an alien spits acid. They kinda shot themselves in the foot there.

Possibly. Still can't bring myself to like that film though. At least theres hope with Ridley Scott back on board. The notes he wrote in the booklet from the blu-ray set make mention of his return to the franchise - he can't back out now surely.

Yeah, I love that part, I don't understand people that can't see anything good about the movie... The part where the 2 aliens turn on the other alien so they can get out of their cages is gold. :monkey1

I think it's a clique thing, people saying they like the movie are considered to be idiots or something around here. :lol Anyway, how about the part where Wren gets the chestburster through his head. Now that was justice! :lol

Last edited:
Back