Rank the Spider-Man movies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite SM movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spider man 1. The majic of the ending scene will stick with me.

spider man 2. for its train fight

spiderman 3. mainly becuase of venom

spiderman 1 is the best though imo.

Spiderman 2
Spiderman 1
Spiderman 3 (waaaaay down!)

The first one was okay. Nothing that special to me. I liked how closely they stuck to the comic book stories, but a few things bothered me about it. I thought the "choose who to save" thing was still too fresh from Batman Forever, so it seemed like a blatant copy. I HATED the fight sequences. They had that totally fake wrestling type of fighting where the guy getting hit goes into mini-convulsions in reaction to a punch. And of course, the Goblin costume was terrible. But Dafoe was brilliant as always.

The second one was perfect to me. The action sequences were more elaborate and beautifully staged and choreographed. I loved how tortured Peter was and thought Harry was brilliant in it. Loved it all.

The third one. Ugh. It was embarrassing to watch.

^^^Yeah I hope the films they continue to make crash and burn... Marvel dooms itself even more with each reboot... Burn in a fire death Spiderman reboot... :) :) :)

my favourite is the third movie, venom is cool!! i hope new film will be better

I hope they stick to old school villains in these new films; Mysterio, Rhino, Electro, Vulture, Kraven, Scorpion, etc.

Thanks,

BB

Uno, dos, tres.

One was really fantastic. The origin story makes re-watching a little rough at times. My philosophy is this: I want to see SPIDER-MAN, not Peter Parker or Mary Jane.... Give me as much Spidey as possible.

Two was very well done. The depiction of Doc Oc could have been better had they not tried to turn him into some sympathetic character. Let a bad guy be a bad guy.

Three.... oh man. I did enjoy the Sandman stuff quite a bit. Venom felt forced, and he was. Really, if the studio wanted Venom in the film then GIVE US VENOM, not Topher Grace with a Venom body. Song and dance number pushed this one over the top as the true rotten tomato of the group. Still worth watching from time to time.

Back