Rancor vs. Luke Skywalker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Rancor dio shipped yesterday along with "The circle is now complete" dio and both are scheduled to arrive next Monday. I will post pics of mine when it arrives.

Got mine yesterday. Retailing at $250 (or $230 for the regular version), I was hoping for something close to the size of the Cody LSB, which retails at $299.

Unfortunately, he is not even half the size. A little underwhelmed by the size. However, the detail on the Rancor is just unbelievable. The GG is alright, although it looks like they could have painted some more detail on the face, especially the eye and mouth areas.

Mine is coming Thursday. I don't have much room anymore so the smaller size won't bother me. As long as it looks nice I'll be happy.

Got mine yesterday. Retailing at $250 (or $230 for the regular version), I was hoping for something close to the size of the Cody LSB, which retails at $299.

Unfortunately, he is not even half the size. A little underwhelmed by the size. However, the detail on the Rancor is just unbelievable. The GG is alright, although it looks like they could have painted some more detail on the face, especially the eye and mouth areas.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

If it turns out halfway decent, this will be an easy find later.

Get this. I put myself on the waitlist yesterday for the EX. Today I get an email that my waitlist will be converting on 3/11 and an email that it already converted to an order. WTF! I was hoping to see some pictures first. :banghead

I got my Circle Complete WL converted without any emails, I just happened to see it in my account.

I got my Circle Complete WL converted without any emails, I just happened to see it in my account.

I've had that happen before, but it's usually when I've had two waitlists convert at one time. This is the first time I've gotten the potential conversion and conversion emails at the same time.

Now I just need to call and see if I can change it to FLEX. I don't know why I didn't get on that waitlist to begin with. :dunno

You should be able to get Flex Pay for this, I did.

Just got off the phone with them. Sounds like the order won't really be in their system until the 11th, so he marked it to have the order placed on hold so they can contact me about FLEX. :banana

I just got mine! OH MY GOSH! I wasnt expecting it to look this good. The chain on the rancor is actual metal and painted to look all rusted. The Luke sculpt is better than the proto. It looks like they worked on it a bit more. The gammy is just sheer awesome. For those that werent crazy about it cuz of the missing arm- this is one amazing piece of art. It captures the scene beautifully. Glad I kept my order for the exclusive.

I just got mine! OH MY GOSH! I wasnt expecting it to look this good. The chain on the rancor is actual metal and painted to look all rusted. The Luke sculpt is better than the proto. It looks like they worked on it a bit more. The gammy is just sheer awesome. For those that werent crazy about it cuz of the missing arm- this is one amazing piece of art. It captures the scene beautifully. Glad I kept my order for the exclusive.

No camera. :emperor

Back