Rancor vs. Luke Skywalker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating cancelling my order, just seems like the production team dropped the ball on this one.

RANCOR.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

As yall know, pics dont do any of these pieces justice. This was just with a camera phone in cruddy lighting. The detail and paint on this is so much better than the Gentle Giant version.

This came out AWESOME!!!!:chew I might have to get on the wait list!

How dose the Luke look?

I left it in the box when I was taking pics, but it looks better than the pics on sideshow. He looks kinda tall but the likeness in the face is much better than I thought. Still though, this piece looks awesome with the gammy.

I left it in the box when I was taking pics, but it looks better than the pics on sideshow. He looks kinda tall but the likeness in the face is much better than I thought. Still though, this piece looks awesome with the gammy.

Cool! If I get this it will have to be the exclusive!

It looks nice but we need something for scale. To me it looks like it's roughly the same scale as the Gentle Giant Rancor, but with most of the body missing. I only paid $160 shipped for my second-hand Rancor, so I'm not that enthusiastic about paying a lot more for a much smaller piece.

It looks nice but we need something for scale. To me it looks like it's roughly the same scale as the Gentle Giant Rancor, but with most of the body missing. I only paid $160 shipped for my second-hand Rancor, so I'm not that enthusiastic about paying a lot more for a much smaller piece.

I think the scale is larger than the Gentle Giant one but yeah, you are only getting the head, arm, and torso but with the arm reaching out and the size it is already-if you are someone that doesnt have the room for the gentle giant version or have a lot of collectibles and want a great representation with lots of detail this is the way to go. Its just really cool. It almost looks like a maquette they would have used for the movie for stop motion animation- it looks that good to me. And I was on the fence about this one for a while. I was surprised how large the gamorrean guard was!

Looks pretty good. Maybe a tad shinier than I was hoping but it looks good.

Is the Gammy's eyes painted or are the eyes shut?

Back