Rancor vs. Luke Skywalker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a Rancor in my collection yet (unless you count the Galactic Heroes one :D ) so I'm still leaning towards keeping the Exc. (definitely want to display him with the Gammorean Guard rather than Luke)... and I want to place him somewhere with my 1/6 growing Jabba display

I really don't want to cancel this dio... so I'll be waiting until the eleventh hour until I make that call.

Had to cancel the Exc. as well. :monkey2 But I've got to hold true to my earlier commitment of only getting items if the money is readily available in my account. No go for this one I'm afraid.

I wish I could but I have to prioritize with the Indy vs. Mola Ram dio due soon and the Yoda with Clone Trooper PF on the immediate horizon. :monkey2 It's sad, but something had to be cut loose.

By the power invested in me, from the Jabba collection owners, you are here by BANNED from this forum.

Sell your Jabba setup and leave sir.

I said good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!! :emperor

By the power invested in me, from the Jabba collection owners, you are here by BANNED from this forum.

Sell your Jabba setup and leave sir.

I said good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!! :emperor

I feel shame...

but I accept the will of the people. As you know, in Jabba's Throne room, fire represents life.

Jabba's spoken. :survivor

(Post plenty of pictures.)

This one is a keeper...

No, this one is a keeper. ;)

vintrancorkeeperloose-m.jpg

Well played, sir. :lol

I feel shame...

but I accept the will of the people. As you know, in Jabba's Throne room, fire represents life.

Jabba's spoken. :survivor

(Post plenty of pictures.)

LOL, very nice. :whip

Seriously though. You'll be able to get the Mola Ram dio for nothing in a few months. Everyone knows that Indy stuff doesn't sell or retain value. You really should have kept this over that piece.

Still keeping my EX. I've got plenty of other things I need to spend the money on right now but I just couldn't cancel this one.

I've got some ideas for a display shelf that will go well with Jabba and carbo Han.

Well now I don't want to cancel mine... you can't have a cool piece that I don't own :lol

Well since I now have a plan in place to thieve Coco's figure (with or w/o a time machine) I have finally canceled this piece.

I've opted for FlexPay, sure I won't seem him for awhile, but I really don't want to cancel this piece and that gives me options.

I seriously considered Flex-paying it myself, but ultimately I couldn't figure out where it would fit in my collection right at the moment. Maybe after I reorganize and get some more cases I could display it well. A little rancor-themed corner with both the Sideshow and Gentle Giant pieces might be cool.

If I already had the GG Rancor, I'd probably feel different about how much I want this piece, but I don't, this would be my first high end Rancor, and it'd be such a nice compliment to the rest of my Sideshow Jabba collection, plus I intend on keeping my order for the Jabba dio, so it should be a nice compliment to that too.

Well since I now have a plan in place to thieve Coco's figure (with or w/o a time machine) I have finally canceled this piece.

You and Waller need to quit making plans to thug my toys. You both are more than welcome to look at any pics that I post though.:monkey5

I couldn't hold onto this. I wanted it ofcourse for the Rancor but more for the GG EX. I decided I'd rather have a full Rancor and the 12" GG's will be more worth while for me. Still looks awesome though! :(

Back