Rancor vs. Luke Skywalker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. Page 14... Just got my twenty day notice (Feb. 28th)... On the fence about keeping this Exclusive.

Dammit, that seems wicked fast. Got to do some thinking, I don't want to cancel this, especially the Ex.

Dammit, that seems wicked fast. Got to do some thinking, I don't want to cancel this, especially the Ex.

Me neither-- but my new outlook is only buying the MUST HAVES direct from SSC... and while I love this line and this particular piece... I'm not sure if it's in that category (I'm also quickly losing space for displaying).

My issue is, Vader 1:1 is just around the corner, and I care more about that, but I also love Jabba's palace and want the Gammy option with this things, decisions.

I had forgotten all about this until my email. I thought about cancelling but I just can't miss out on the EX Gammy on this one.

Item arrival: 21 days

Item name: There will be no Bargain - Luke VS Rancor Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 2000201

Item total: US$ 249.99

Est. ship weight (US): 12 lbs.

Now I know I have to cancel Punisher

I do want the exclusive, but this isn't a very good time for this to be coming for me. I'll have to think about it. It's not as if any of the dioramas have shot up in value on the secondary market, so I might have to cancel and get it later.

I do want the exclusive, but this isn't a very good time for this to be coming for me. I'll have to think about it. It's not as if any of the dioramas have shot up in value on the secondary market, so I might have to cancel and get it later.

Thats what Im thinking unfortunately. Although at 250 LE, thats not bad since its the version most will want of this.

If it weren't for the Ex. I'd take a gamble on it later, but this is the first shipping dio with an Ex.

Just occurred to me, how is this shipping before the Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader diorama, that one showed off at Comic Con, this went up for sale in September. Strange.

Holding off cancelling mine... for the moment.

I really like this one and know that it'll look great near my 1/6 Jabba throne room display...

I too won't be making any quick actions, it's so hard too, this is the first, and could be the only, Rancor representation from Sideshow, I didn't like the GG statue so I don't have a high end Rancor in my collection yet.

I'm hoping we'll get a Rancor in the LSB line, I just don't like the one armed sculpt it doesn't look right, I didn't order the Cody LSB for the same reason. I prefer 2 arms or no arms classical style unless the character has only one arm.

This pretty much is the Rancor LSB, it'll physically be about the same size as an LSB, so don't hold out for that.

At this point, the only hope for another Rancor out of Sideshow would be a 1/6 Rancor, and who knows how likely that is or isn't.

Back