Rambo Vs The Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have to be kidding! Rambo is out of his freakin mind. If Dutch was able to take out a predator using strategy and the jungle surroundings you know Rambo would be just as qualified. If it were Rambo in Dutch's scenario that Pred would have had its throat slit or something before it got the chance to detonate itself

You guys have to be kidding! Rambo is out of his freakin mind. If Dutch was able to take out a predator using strategy and the jungle surroundings you know Rambo would be just as qualified. If it were Rambo in Dutch's scenario that Pred would have had its throat slit or something before it got the chance to detonate itself

Exactly! Have any of you even seen First Blood?

I would have to say the Pred would win. Maybe somebody already said this but.....O.K..Rambo was a green beret , but didn't the Predator kill and gut a whole team of them?? To take a whole team by yourself is impossible so one would be easy for the Predator. But then Dutch and his team were SF to??

In a controlled vacuum, a Predator would take any human.
Once you put in random integers, anyone could win.
Dutch won with a bit of tactics, and a lot of luck. Rambo would have just as much a chance as him, if not more. But face to face he is a child for the predator to toss around by the neck.

In a controlled vacuum, a Predator would take any human.
Once you put in random integers, anyone could win.
Dutch won with a bit of tactics, and a lot of luck. Rambo would have just as much a chance as him, if not more. But face to face he is a child for the predator to toss around by the neck.

exactly, but Rambo is way more lethal then Dutch, so Rambo wins.

# of movies that Rambo has survived - 4

# of movies that Predator has survived - 0

winner - Rambo.

/end of topic.

The only reason Rambo survives is because he is always the hero of his movies. The predator always dies because he is the monster of his movies.

The only reason Rambo survives is because he is always the hero of his movies.
you might have seen a different movie than i did.
the one i saw was about a vietnam vet that flipped his lid started a huge standoff with a bunch of cops and the national guard.

i suspect he survived that and the even bigger battles in the sequels due to badassness.
predator on the other hand was outsmarted and killed by a roided up meathead.

someone should start a topic about predator vs boba fett.
then we could figure out who is more of a perpetual ^^^^-up.

Back